Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans

Picking the best 11 from the players I saw throughout my time watching...
    Starting with the bench lenky(va.dasar) in goal,Vidic,Brown,Gary Nevelle(barely edging out Veron),Carrick,Fletcher, Nani,Rooney,Saha, not sure about final winger.

The side,German keeper,Stam,Rio,Beckham,Keane,Scholes,Irwyn(sp)Ron aldo,Ruud,Cantona(sp)and Ryan Giggs

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Picking the best 11 from the players I saw throughout my time watching...
    Starting with the bench lenky(va.dasar) in goal,Vidic,Brown,Gary Nevelle(barely edging out Veron),Carrick,Fletcher, Nani,Rooney,Saha, not sure about final winger.

The side,German keeper,Stam,Rio,Beckham,Keane,Scholes,Irwyn(sp)Ron aldo,Ruud,Cantona(sp)and Ryan Giggs
    Excuse me...since when you have been watching? Serious question. I don't see some names that I would have expected and others are there that I would not list (Fletcher? Nani? ) Your best player was your ex-manager, but names not on the list include Soljskaer, York, Cole, Sheringham, Ince, Charlton, Best, Dennis Law, RVP and even Mark Hughes.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Soljskaer was intriguing,his career was hampered by injuries, York and Cole are worthy but it requires more to make my list.Teddy could have made the bench but again the rich pool would rule out a greant player like Ince.Saw only glimpses of Chalton,wasn't that lucky regarding Best etc.
      Mark Hughes was terrific,do not think he would be a must have today though-yes to Teddy though.
      RvP is a newbie,hence wasn't considered.

Comment

Put in Nani and leave out Ince? Hmmmmmm...okay.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Schmeicle, Stam, Vidic, Brown, Neville, Giggs, Ince, Roy Keane, Beckham, Cantona, Yorke.

This might not be the best but it is a damn good list. Beckham for dead balls and for going down the right flank when the battle is in the middle and right flank is exposed. Sherringham and Solskjaer were best as supersubs.

Scholes would be good in attacking mid-field. Like him or love him, Keane was an absolute savage who could defend and start the attack. He and Ince were huge in mid-field. The Great Dane was the best in goal. If were to do a spoof, Barthez would go in goal. More subs include Forlan, Dennis Irwin, Seba Veron, Cole.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Pretty boy Ronaldo could be inserted based on the opposition. He would have done well with Cantona or with Cole. He could also play in the midfield.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Yes,Schmeicle,that the BIG fellow I mistook for German.
              Really hard to pick from such great players.

Comment

Is dat Ronaldo influence but you are right.

Comment

With Beck,Giggsy and Ronaldo,Ruud would be well at mopping up.Cantona is capable of doing the hard work by himself,so too York,Cole etc.
                  That is why Ruud made the starting team.

Comment

Ok, picking my team on the fly. I will do it by starting with the players that MUST be in a ManU All-Star team (during my time watching them) and then fill in the rest.

1. Ronaldo
                    2. Paul Scholes
                    3. Van Dar Sar (sp)
                    Now the rest

4. Evra
                    5. Gary Neville
                    6. Vidic
                    7.Gary Pallister
                    9. Roy keene
                    10. Ryan Giggs
                    11. Ruud Van Niseltroy (sp)

Assuming all players are in their peak.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

when you say the german keeper who yuh talking? schmiechel was Danish...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hym same one a talking,doan know why I thought he was German.

Comment

Working...
                        X