Congratulations to the Manchester United posse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the Manchester United posse

In respect of your accomplishment, I won't refer to your team in my customary jestering manner -- in this thread --(I will be back to my old self tomorrow ).

It is a phenomenal accomplishment to win the Premiership, and truly, it is the one competition that really does identify the best team in the league as it requires performance over a long period of time. I will also by extension, congratulate your favorite prodigal son, Roy Keane on his incredible job at Sunderland. I can't wait for next year's clash between Sunderland and his old club. It should be entertaining.

Anyway, more than anything else, winning the Prem shows how much of a master Alex Ferguson really is, having won the Prem 9 times out of his 21 seasons, I don't think anyone has ever done that at the top level nor do I think it is a record that will ever be approached in my life time.

To be clear, I am bigging up the accomplishments of the team and the manager, please do not confuse my objectiveness for fondness for the team, its manager OR its supporters. But man is man, I have to give credit where it is due. Fantastic job. Congratulations again.

Respec'

Paul M.
    Last edited by Paul Marin; May 6, 2007, 09:33 PM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Re: Congratulations to the Manchester United posse

Thank you very much sir!!! It is appreciated. One more thing on Fergie, at the start of the season he stated about 90 points to win the league. He was right.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mau U really are deserving champs. congrats to the team and fans.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I think Fergie not starting Alan(and as a defensive midfielder) is why we are no longer in the CL.
        If Fergie can land Kaka and Alves, all will be forgiven; even the abysmal nonsense regarding Ruud(Milan).
        We better win de FA Cup.

Blessed

Blessed

Comment

Actually - to be perfectly accurate, 89 would have done it.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thank you Paul. Your application for membership to the fan club will be considered. Despite your diatribe, I know that you are hard-pressed not to publicly declare your poorly hidden love and admiration for the Empire. Just know that if your membership is approved (by only the President or myself), your starting position will be as a plebian. You will be required to address the President and myself as sirs at the beginning of every posts, and agree with everything that we say. You will publicly support the Empire and denounce the extremely boring team in red from Anfield. Your probation will be for one season.

On a different matter, can someone (in the know) revitalise the JPL in Courtney's honour next season. TK it's time you show your sorry face. The Red Bulls are going to win the title. First ManU, now Red Bulls.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thats why yuh affi be a Manu fan, yuh mop the floor with the ress a dem.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
              X