Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Friendly: Brazil vs. Honduras

On BeIn Sport tonight at 7:20 PM EST.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Tilla is who dat no7 that came on for Brasil. The flood gates just burst open when he came. Honduras is a disgrace to the region. If I were the ref; Honduras would only have five to six players on the field. US is without a doubt the best team in the region.

Now all this loose talk about the rest of the world catching up to Brasil will be laid to rest this summer. This comes about because you guys play too much playstation and Xbox. When you step out of that virtual world and stand on the pitch with the reality of the true master of the game it's all a different story.

All unnuh likkle one star side whey tink unnuh an Brasil equal, walk wide ah Brasil come june 2014.If not ponder di number six. Done talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Tilla is who dat no7 that came on for Brasil. The flood gates just burst open when he came. Honduras is a disgrace to the region. If I were the ref; Honduras would only have five to six players on the field. US is without a doubt the best team in the region.

Now all this loose talk about the rest of the world catching up to Brasil will be laid to rest this summer. This comes about because you guys play too much playstation and Xbox. When you step out of that virtual world and stand on the pitch with the reality of the true master of the game it's all a different story.

All unnuh likkle one star side whey tink unnuh an Brasil equal, walk wide ah Brasil come june 2014.If not ponder di number six. Done talk.
      Germany!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I take it that is a rhetorical question? I actually think the # 9 (Willian) had a bigger influence on the game than #7. Both came on at the same time during the match. Willian also scored, while the #7 didn't.

#7 can come good though if given time. He was out of the national set up for some 16 months.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          I take it that is a rhetorical question? I actually think the # 9 (Willian) had a bigger influence on the game than #7. Both came on at the same time during the match. Willian also scored, while the #7 didn't.

#7 can come good though if given time. He was out of the national set up for some 16 months.
          You should also mention to King Jawge that Brazil was playing Honduras.

Another takeaway is football is played with the brains over brawn. I quite liked the fact that Brazil hog-tied Honduras and gave them a sound thrashing.

Honduras play Ecuador on Wednesday (I think).

Ecuador is my favorite S. American country.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

was the treatment any different to the best team in the world? Oh yes Binho was not there to nice it up with back passes to goal. Even Hulk appeared to be R9 playing with Binho.

Wait till Binho and Neymar really come together.

Comment

Germany is a respected opponent yes but what about Germany Karl?

Comment

Tilla I want your TV. So because Binho did not score, he did not impact the game? Yuh watch that Game again. This is exactly what quality teams will worry about (concentrate on Neymar, Binho will be free or concentrate on binho, Neymar will be free if both then defenders and midfielders will pick up the scrapes.

Comment

Jawge, where did I say Robinho did not impact the game? I said Willian may have had a bigger impact on the game as well when fact that he scored. I know if Robinho had scored, we would not be hearing the end of it.

Robinho played OK, but not great in my opinion.

Comment

"in your opinion" thanks. second goal, third and fourth check them out.

Comment

"in your opinion" thanks. second goal, third and fourth check them out.
                      ..ongle Brazil can beat Brazil Jawge!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Erm, except on Playstation and Xbox

Comment

"in your opinion" thanks.
                          Unlike you Jawge, I can only give a view from my perspective. Hence, I say "in my opinion". I am sure you and others may see it differently.

Comment

Okay Tilla just look at the second, third and fourth goal that's all I'm asking.

Comment

Working...
                            X