Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching the CAF WC Qual.?

Nigeria, Cameroon and Ivory COAST ALL IN

Ghana play Egypt and 2 other places to be determined.

All on BEIN sport.

Good games over all!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I watched Ivory Coast vs Senegal yesterday and Cameroon. Vs Tunisia today. Saw Equatorial Guinea vs. Spain in another good game yesterday. Then I topped it off with Brazil vs Honduras last night. Saw a part of Argentina vs Ecuador too. I have been watching a lot of football. Life is good with BeIN Sport.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Saw each of those games too.

My setback is that I do not BeIN in HD. This is not good!

Seeing grey hair on a players head or being able to see each balde of grass is critical....

I think you said you have AT&T Uverse.

I have COMCAST Xfinity. Seems I have to give COMCAST a call and tell them I am going to switch--if they don't get BeIN in HD.

BTW: Argentina plays Bosnia in St Louis tomorrow or Wednesday. Go check out Dzeko fi mi.

HL

Comment

Yes man, you have to get U-verse. I hardly watch anything in SD again. It is surprising that Comcast doesn't have BeIN in HD.

I could not afford to make the trip over to St Louis tomorrow or Wednesday. I have been off from work for mid of last week and just going back tomorrow. Will have to watch it on TV if it is available v
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

wooops...my bad, the game is on now...the 2nd half has started. Sure you are watching too.

HL

Comment

Working...
          X