So Carrick is now out for 6 weeks, missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Carrick is now out for 6 weeks, missing

about 11 games. Oh boy! Why now? I hope Fellani, Cleverly, Anderson and Giggs can get te job done. DM may have to use Jones more as the steel in midfield. Must admit I am not convinced of him in there as even though he breaks up plays, when MU has the ball and he gets it, I am concern as to what he will do with it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He's very clumsy and may be a red-card-in-waiting everytime he plays there. But then, so is Fellani.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      He's very clumsy and may be a red-card-in-waiting everytime he plays there. But then, so is Fellani.
      Fellani does the job for Belgium so why is he struggling to do the same for MU? Must be the burden of playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. I am now understanding why Hazard went to Chelsea.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The other Belgian at Tottenham looks better than him. Not many players have the mental fortitude to play at the Empire. Last season he single-handedly manhandled our defenders, now he looks like a pooty cat.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Fellani does the job for Belgium so why is he struggling to do the same for MU? Must be the burden of playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. I am now understanding why Hazard went to Chelsea.
          I guess this is what they call Lazie's deductive reasoning. It usually defies a logical conclusion if you ask me.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The conclusion is that it is easier for some player to go to a lesser club like Chel$ki and perform well than it is at the Empire. The expectations are different.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              I guess this is what they call Lazie's deductive reasoning. It usually defies a logical conclusion if you ask me.
              Good afternoon Tilla.

Comment

Disturbing news,my guess is Moyes may put Kagawa in defensive mid and use Gigsy/Anderson/Cleverly....
                Other than that,he might demand more from Fellani.
                I really do not want him to field three midfielders(we will never see a left winger again).
                With Jones as a defensive mid,Rafael and Evra will have to raise their....
                Last edited by Rockman; November 18, 2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Remember when Fergie used the twins in midfield? That caught everyone by surprise. I think it was a match against Arsenal (not sure). We have some youths in the reserve that has been banging down the door for the past two years now. Time to move them up to first team training.

Comment

Big player step up big time. Let me see which player a go step up and do the job.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Remember when Fergie used the twins in midfield? That caught everyone by surprise. I think it was a match against Arsenal (not sure). We have some youths in the reserve that has been banging down the door for the past two years now. Time to move them up to first team training.
                      Yeah that was a carling cup or FA Cup game. Pogba said there was a game against Blackburn when Fergie used Rafael as a midfielder, that day he decided he had to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Big player step up big time. Let me see which player a go step up and do the job.
                        I can't believe the worry from the Man U man dem, back in the days unuh would've tek 1 little injury in unuh stride. You all seem to realize that unuh number is up. Gunners time mi seh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                          I can't believe the worry from the Man U man dem, back in the days unuh would've tek 1 little injury in unuh stride. You all seem to realize that unuh number is up. Gunners time mi seh!!
                          Since his first season at MU where he missed about 6 games, Carrick has never missed 3 consecutive games. Now it will be 11 games. There is a reason he was voted Player of the Year at MU last season. If Ozil should be out for 6 weeks wouldn't you be concerned?

Comment

Arsenal's demise is one twisted ankle away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Since his first season at MU where he missed about 6 games, Carrick has never missed 3 consecutive games. Now it will be 11 games. There is a reason he was voted Player of the Year at MU last season. If Ozil should be out for 6 weeks wouldn't you be concerned?
                              Not at all. Walcott, Podolski, Oxladie Chamberlain have been out for a while. Arteta, Rosicky, Wilshere and Flamini have all been out. We don't cry we just get on with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X