X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope crexton gets another chance

I mean jamaica gave it dey all so he should not get any blame

Re: I hope crexton gets another chance

it probably is in Trinidad's best interest for Creston to stay.

Comment

Sounds as if Jamaica could have won based on the opportunities they got. T&T scored early then chose to play defense most of the game. Jamaica got 12 corners to T&T 1, so that should give you an idea.

Anyway, you did what you had to do and it worked. Now go and conquer the World in Under-17 competition in Korea.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
        I mean jamaica gave it dey all so he should not get any blame
        Sure Clueless Creston can get another chance. Just replace the voting members by creating clones.

Comment

Tilla trinidad had more quality chances based on what the JA commentators said

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            it probably is in Trinidad's best interest for Creston to stay.
            come on now dont think like that

Comment

I listened to the commentary Namishut, at least the second half. I caught about 5 minutes of the first and the entire second half. The commentators never said T&T was having the better of play from what I heard. They commended T&T for playing defense well but the Jamaicans had them on the backfoot the entire second half. Your GK also brought off some good saves to deny us.

Anyway, that is water under the bridge now and it is neither here or there. T&T won and that is that. It would be going against the flow of things for the Boxhill admin if we were to have won. Boxhill's group have created a culture of losing from top right down to the bottom. Losing is a habbit Namishut. . .
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

They played good orgill gave it his all but played a bit selfish he is one to watch.

Comment

Working...
                X