Embarassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassment

We hosted a 5 team tourney in our back yard, with three places up for grabs to the world youth cup, and end up finishing LAST, of the five teams....losing out to Trinidad and Tobago (makes it even a harder pill to swallow)

While we were being lead into a state of complacency by our victory over Mexico at home, The team that defeated us last night were touring Central America(Honduras) and South America(Venezuela) in addition to hosting Mexico at home.

I guess this is proof to everyone that the local coaches ar enot adequtely equipped for international football, be it at the youth level or senior level.
    Yes, Bora is here...but something tells me Bora's main mandate is the senior team (which by the way, has suited up only once since he's been in charge.

Anyway, Congrats to hiati, and now T&T. Looks like we have alot of catching up to do at all levels of our football, first in CFU, and then CONCACAF.

Mosiah was so happy for Crentsion when we beat the USA th eother day, he came on here carrying on getting all excited and telling everyone how much he loves Crenston. I suspect we might not hear from him today.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Re: Embarassment

"Mosiah was so happy for Crentsion when we beat the USA th eother day, he came on here carrying on getting all excited and telling everyone how much he loves Crenston. I suspect we might not hear from him today."

Wrong on two counts!

But who really cares. Apparently, Jamaica's football is centred around my alleged support for this administration. Good thing some of us only type from across the waters 'cause we would really miss the real issues.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You all need to stop fooling yourselves. After our loss to Canada many of you kept mentioning how we beat them before, now you talking bout how we beat Mexico ray ray. Coaches look at what went wrong and made the necessary adjustments. We ....we keep hyping bout abundance of talent.

We need to revamp our football structure and fast. Evertbody else a improve, we continue to fool ourselves.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        .. now you talking bout how we beat Mexico ray ray. .
        You probably didnt read my post properly Lazie. Read again.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          "Mosiah was so happy for Crentsion when we beat the USA th eother day, he came on here carrying on getting all excited and telling everyone how much he loves Crenston. I suspect we might not hear from him today."

Wrong on two counts!

But who really cares. Apparently, Jamaica's football is centred around my alleged support for this administration. Good thing some of us only type from across the waters 'cause we would really miss the real issues.
          Mosiah, me typing from accross the waters is irrelivant at this point....

You and Triniman are the only standing supporters of Mr Boxhill....while I can understand Triniman's support for the loser...Its yours that continues to baffle me.

Comment

Boxhill

Comment

My "support" continues to baffle you because, perhaps, you can't read, or you can't understand. Or both!!! I have very clearly and unequivocally stated my position in the past. No, I won't repeat it now since having done so on two different occasions, absolutely nothing has changed.

If I point out fallacies in your criticism of Boxhill, CB or anyone, why do you take that as "support"? Those criticisms will continue because many of us have been hypocrites! And many of us don't know what's realy happening on any front! Even when told FACTS, you act like you don't see it and continue with your garbage!

And, for those care, even with those reduced prices, the bleachers barely had anyone in them and the grand stand was at best, only 80% full. I doubt very much a free-for-all would have had more people showing up, apart from pickpockets and troublemakers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                We hosted a 5 team tourney in our back yard, with three places up for grabs to the world youth cup, and end up finishing LAST, of the five teams....losing out to Trinidad and Tobago (makes it even a harder pill to swallow)

While we were being lead into a state of complacency by our victory over Mexico at home, The team that defeated us last night were touring Central America(Honduras) and South America(Venezuela) in addition to hosting Mexico at home.

I guess this is proof to everyone that the local coaches ar enot adequtely equipped for international football, be it at the youth level or senior level.
                Yes, Bora is here...but something tells me Bora's main mandate is the senior team (which by the way, has suited up only once since he's been in charge.

Anyway, Congrats to hiati, and now T&T. Looks like we have alot of catching up to do at all levels of our football, first in CFU, and then CONCACAF.

Mosiah was so happy for Crentsion when we beat the USA th eother day, he came on here carrying on getting all excited and telling everyone how much he loves Crenston. I suspect we might not hear from him today.

Comment

My "support" continues to baffle you because, perhaps, you can't read, or you can't understand. Or both!!! I have very clearly and unequivocally stated my position in the past. No, I won't repeat it now since having done so on two different occasions, absolutely nothing has changed.

If I point out fallacies in your criticism of Boxhill, CB or anyone, why do you take that as "support"? Those criticisms will continue because many of us have been hypocrites! And many of us don't know what's realy happening on any front! Even when told FACTS, you act like you don't see it and continue with your garbage!

And, for those care, even with those reduced prices, the bleachers barely had anyone in them and the grand stand was at best, only 80% full. I doubt very much a free-for-all would have had more people showing up, apart from pickpockets and troublemakers.

I can read all-right Mosiah, and I have a fairly good level of understanding.
                  No need to start a personal attack on me (You and Sicko have something in common)

I was more referring to your "gladdis" post on Friday where you came here after the USA game to "show love" for Boxhill.

And everyone here knows that deep down you have shown Crenston and Crew more love than anyone else on this message board over the years. Now that you have finally come to your senses..it does little to change the fact that you once was his biggest fan.

I like to plaster egg all over your face when there is an opportunity to. Its nothing personal.

Comment

there is a big difference in letting someone in for free and asking them to pay $200 isnt there? Besides, the entire thing was poorly publicised in the first place! sending out a JFF press release a day before the important game that prices have been slashed does not give the average man in Westmoreland to plan his trip for the next day, he probably didnt get to read the press release either, so he might not have been aware of the fact.

Anyway, I am sure you and others will put down our failure to "sabotage" from the previous JFF presi.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                      I can read all-right Mosiah, and I have a fairly good level of understanding.
                      No need to start a personal attack on me (You and Sicko have something in common)

I was more referring to your "gladdis" post on Friday where you came here after the USA game to "show love" for Boxhill.

And everyone here knows that deep down you have shown Crenston and Crew more love than anyone else on this message board over the years. Now that you have finally come to your senses..it does little to change the fact that you once was his biggest fan.

I like to plaster egg all over your face when there is an opportunity to. Its nothing personal.
                      Okay. Feel better now?

Give me a C! Give me an R! Give me an E! Give me an N!...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah states "But who really cares. Apparently, Jamaica's football is centred around my alleged support for this administration. Good thing some of us only type from across the waters 'cause we would really miss the real issues".

When you said "we would really miss the real issues". I do not get it!!
                        the only issues that count are positive results on the field. Most of us may not be privy to the inner runnings (football,political or otherwise)of the JFF and wouldnt care less, but as a fan, my perspective is only about winning. Whatever the "real issues" or "inner working" are, they have to translate into winnings or they are not worth mentioning.

Losing always invoke negative responses, I am sure if we had qualified the responses would not be so venomous.
                        Respect...
                        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                        Mitty

Comment

We had numerous chances, good chances, to go ahead. But we didn't, partly because the Trini goalie was excellent on the day! And partly because our shooting plain stunk!

But had we qualified we would still have some serious work to do in preparation for Korea. And T&T better believe they also have some serious work to do!

You say the only issue that count are positive results. Fine! But how do you achieve those positive results?

I say we are missing the real issues because the blame for the lack of success lies squarely at Boxhill's feet, apparently. I'm trying to say that may be true ("the buck stops at the president's desk") but even while the president should accept the buck, what next? Do we continue with the same coaching staff? Do we continue with the same system in our schools? Do we get the academy completed? Do we fix our infrastructure? Do we improve our preparation?

Playing the "world champions" Mexico was clearly not enuff. How should we really have prepared?

We may have to sort out issues regarding the role of the TD in all of this.

There are numerous questions, many of which would have unfortunately died had we qualified. Boxhill cannot be the only problem! Nor can I!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Boxhill is not the only problem but most of those decisions you mention have to be address by the JFF. Boxhill seems to be caught in the middle of pleasing too many bosses.

It is not the fact that we miss this one, it is the fact that this is one of the most talented and better prepared teams and the results will show that over the last 4 years we have not competed in the region.

We need to at least be competitive in the region before we can garner any serious support.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Okay, Boxhill is the one who is charged to hire good coaches, influence coaching and training, etc. But can we have a more cerebral reflection about what just happened, or do we want to just continue with the campaign?

I know it might be difficult for some more enlightened conversation because many of us didn't see the matches and so we can only go by the results. But still...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X