X, on the Merseyside derby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, on the Merseyside derby...

X, if your youth coach starts Flanagan tomorrow as reported in Bleacher Report today, I am coming up to New York to kick your head in...why? Because I can't kick my own in!!!

I will be supremely ****ed off because that little ****r couldn't make my sunday pick up squad much less play for my reds. Anyway, you have been warned!! We will LOSE if Flanagan starts. Me seh so!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

You are ridiculous...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      You are ridiculous...lol
      I will have to hurt somebody...and respect for my elders leave out beating up Karl and Peter.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        X, if your youth coach starts Flanagan tomorrow as reported in Bleacher Report today, I am coming up to New York to kick your head in...why? Because I can't kick my own in!!!

I will be supremely ****ed off because that little ****r couldn't make my sunday pick up squad much less play for my reds. Anyway, you have been warned!! We will LOSE if Flanagan starts. Me seh so!
        Paul Marin, tek yuh beating like a man, and stop making Xcuses !!
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
          Paul Marin, tek yuh beating like a man, and stop making Xcuses !!
          bwoy...it ago ruff...neverton don't lose at home this season...time fi change that (Flannagan or no Flannagan)

Comment

paul flanagan actually playing well

He is doing a decent job for the reds
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Flanagan had a very good game today
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                He is doing a decent job for the reds
                Yes - but still not up to par. Joe Allen cost us that game with that horrific miss. Unbelievable...even X coulda hit dat.

Comment

Joe Allen who bring im come a pool ? yuh ave time fi a tear down Rafa & K.D bwoooy ,Flanagan ?...Shelvy ave more steel and sense dan Allen ...who sell Shelvy ..kissteeth...youth coach slowly imploding .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Joe Allen who bring im come a pool ? yuh ave time fi a tear down Rafa & K.D bwoooy ,Flanagan ?...Shelvy ave more steel and sense dan Allen ...who sell Shelvy ..kissteeth...youth coach slowly imploding .
                    You mean the same KD who spen off £80m? Cho. The youth coach had a problem the minute Sturridge couldn't start, otherwise Allen woulda bench...and Sturridge would have hit that all day to mek it 3-1...

Comment

Excuse

Comment

From Allen missed that sitter, I had a bad feeling...those kinds of misses come back to haunt you.... In the end, it could have been worse, but that was a trow whe game from Allen screwed that up royally.
                        Peter R

Comment

Excuse
                          If we were playing cards, which card you woulda rather have in your hand:

"Excuse" or "Xcuse"?

Jes axin...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            From Allen missed that sitter, I had a bad feeling...those kinds of misses come back to haunt you.... In the end, it could have been worse, but that was a trow whe game from Allen screwed that up royally.
                            Peter - that was the game right there. Had he scored, it was unlikely Everton would have been able to come back from 3-1 down, but give them credit. I have said from DAY 1, our biggest problem is that we don't have goal scoring midfielders, that's why losing out on the Ukrainian dude that went to Dortmund was such a big blow. I can't imagine how Allen could have missed that. Shocking really. Anyway, Everton lucky that Sturridge didn't start. That would have been 3 points in the bag as that would have meant Allen on the bench and a very different game. Let's hope we can get our full strength team back for the remainder of games through Christmas. We are in the mix which is good and Arsenal have some tough games coming up.

Comment

Working...
                            X