RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on ref, that was clearly a straight red card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on ref, that was clearly a straight red card.

How you give a yellow for that?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A draw would be ideal,but I am mindful of Everstrong too.Ergo any result will do.

Comment

Unuh love talk inna code bwoy! Mi mussi did guh bat'room wen dat happen!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Unuh love talk inna code bwoy! Mi mussi did guh bat'room wen dat happen!
        If lazie is talking about the foul by Miralles on Suarez, then I couldn't agree more. That was ugly...in fact Miralles should have gotten about 18 yellow cards at least. KMT.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I wonder what he feels about Rooney's foul on the Cardiff player?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I wonder what he feels about Rooney's foul on the Cardiff player?
            Good question You are a wicked man!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X