RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Jawge, name your 23 for the Brazil WCsquad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Jawge, name your 23 for the Brazil WCsquad...

(I'll help you with the first name)

1. Robinho

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL I'm not in the business of picking teams. Because of the media you guys cannot see that Robinho is a great player. Do you recall when I was once mocked on this board about Neymar? I saw Neymar with my two eyes and knows that he belongs to that elite set of players.

I'm just glad that Maicon is back also (I thought he was too old and retired) he brings added dimension to Brasil. Maicon can't fool me, he was once a forward at some point in Brasil. I can see it.

The game with Chile was too obvious for me. In the second half when the camera panned the the field to the half line; I said Chile is crazy. I tolds my wife either Neymar or Robinho will score. So said , so done. These players can create space and you then give them so much space? Chile is lucky to walk away with only two against them.

I'm glad you guys keep under estimating Robinho (listening to the media) hence he will make a lot of teams pay dearly. The sad part is that they have players who they tout highly (in England) and they are not good as they are saying they are. Won't call name.

BTW S. Africa beat "the best team in the world". How come you guys didn't say anything about it?

Comment

Who mocked you about Neymar??? I can't recall that. They mocked you about Robinho.

Neymar was on Radar since he played in NY for Santos on the game they lost to the RedBull. He was the only standout player in that game.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'm sorry but can you recall when Neymar was playing for Brasil in friendlies and wasn't scoring (prior to the confed cup)? The media in Europe was talking trash and quite a few on this board was mocking me. It's okay though, now Neymar is great and all is forgotten. Can't really mock me on Binho because Binho's record for Brasil, HELLO BRASIL is there for all to see.

Comment

Typical Jawge Sass. Give him a break.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Jawge: This guy, Ganso?

Ganso good TEAM man. ...excellent player.
            ...but what of him?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i have never seen anyone who so desperately desires to to be "mocked, scorned and spat at" ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I really don't know. I saw him once (the first time I saw Neymar) I said Neymar was legit and never looked back.

Comment

Working...
                X