Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastly Behaviour

Bricktop: I have no holdback on saying that ManCity

when playing with hunger is the most dangerous TEAM in the EPL. ...and when in today's mood is the best TEAM in the EPL.

Potential your TEAM is the very best in the EPL. It could give my Gunners 70% possession and 2 goals up get 4 chances and whip us 4 - 2. ...bury all four. When it comes to sharing the ball - TEAM - in and around the penalty-area your players are miles better than all other EPL TEAMs.

I hope your early season woes and away form allow my GUNNERS to canter home EPL title holders.

btw - Perhaps only Sass' Sam's team is no damn good. They just could be poorer than bottom dwellers Sunderland. They consistently play the worse football in the EPL.

Secondly, I have not a clue what has gone wrong at Fulham. Wah di hell is going on there?

Incidentally - Today's display by ManCity is excellent teaching model on how to make and take goals. Should be required study by all our national team coaches, NPL coaches and players, School coaches and players.
    Last edited by Karl; November 24, 2013, 10:06 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I have to agree that when City is on song, they are the most dangerous team in the EPL. They have a wonderful set of players up front and with Yaya Toure in the middle, they can be deadly.

I have found though that they are a team that is either hot or cold, no in between. Toure too can be most dominating in one game and in other games it is almost as if he is a waste of space on the field.

I think they come to games for the top teams well fired up, but will roll over to the mid-table and lower teams at the drop of a hat. Will have to see where they go from here.

It is said that Manuel Pellegrini is a good coach, but he does not know how to win championships. I think that could change though if this team play well as we know they can when it matters.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

...be very afraaaaid...!!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Will be afraid when you can do what you did today week in week out. Currently it is a one on then a one off type of deal. What's up with that HL?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well...I hope they continue to be hot and cold. beating the crap out of the 'pool, Chelsea and BoyU!!!

...and leaving my GUNNERS alone!!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, City got beaten by Chelsea arready, so unless if it is in the return leg . . .

City play Swansea this weekend at home. It could be another dominating performance as well as it might not. Who knows when it comes to this team? With such potential, they can only beat themselves when they are ready.

I see where Tottenham will host ManUre. This should be another interesting game.

Cardiff will be home to Arsenal, which should be another humdinger!
              Chelsea will host Sunderland. I feel as if this should be another walk in the park, but who knows.
              For the Liverpool man dem, their team travels to Hull City. I am not sure what to make of this game. Hull is in mid-table right now, which suggests that on their day, they could surprise anybody. Will have to just watch the ride.

Makes for a good Thanksgiving weekend though.

Comment

I think the team is now fine tuned Tilla.

That Argentinian defensive player is slowly understanding the EPL. Don't know how long Kompany will be out but it can only get better from here on out.

Spurs is nor a shabby team, and you saw the result.

In the words of president Bush (the idiot one) "bring it ooon!!" .....
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  Well, City got beaten by Chelsea arready, so unless if it is in the return leg . . .

City play Swansea this weekend at home. It could be another dominating performance as well as it might not. Who knows when it comes to this team? With such potential, they can only beat themselves when they are ready.

I see where Tottenham will host ManUre. This should be another interesting game.

Cardiff will be home to Arsenal, which should be another humdinger!
                  Chelsea will host Sunderland. I feel as if this should be another walk in the park, but who knows.

For the Liverpool man dem, their team travels to Hull City. I am not sure what to make of this game. Hull is in mid-table right now, which suggests that on their day, they could surprise anybody. Will have to just watch the ride.

Makes for a good Thanksgiving weekend though.
                  Agreed!
                  ...also all those teams are in with a chance at winning. Based on the number of TEAMs playing good ball...and as you alluded, any of the TEAMs one would normally think are underdogs on a good day can fell any of the top dogs, I do would not call any win by any of the 'underdogs' an upset.

Chelsea, I think, is the shakiest of the big TEAMs. Do not think the Blues are in with a chance at the EPL trophy.

Top 4? Maybe!

Jus suh mi si hit!

Comment

no chance...Pelligrini lost the chelsea match playing b!tch ball...5 midfielders and no Negredo...no more conservative lineups playing for a draw...no epl team can match up with City...lesson learned

Comment

yuh finally see the light Karl...better late than never

Comment

Working...
                      X