Coach Resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Resign

National under-17 coach resignsNational under-17 Coach David Hunt announced his resignation with immediate effect Sunday night after failure of the Young Reggae Boyz to qualify for the FIFA World Youth Championship, going down 1-nil to Trinidad and Tobago in the CONCACAF Group B final round qualifier at the national stadium. Needing a victory and having most of the possession, the Jamaicans failed to capitalize on half chances even after conceding a 13th minute goal.

The Trinidadians now become the 17th qualifier for the 24 nation world championship joining Haiti, Honduras, United States and Costa Rica as CONCACAF resentatives.

USA edged [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Costa [COLOR=blue! important]Rica[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] 2-1 in the Group B top of the table clash Sunday night.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Re: Coach Resign

He had said that if they didn't qualify he would step down.

Some are happy to see him gone. There was a "hard-core group" of media personnel who had harshly criticised him, according to him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you mean Maxwell, BJ bwoy?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Maxwell had his own thoughts, but he is not a part of the media, so I don't think Hunt was referring to him. By the way, I was a part of the press conferences, and had quite a few questions, at least when compared to the traditional media houses. But I don't believe I was unfair or overly critical.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who is your bwoy ?

Comment

Good Riddance. That fool cost us our WC spot. It is rumoured that Bora made suggestions to him and he didn't listen. Bora told him to start Ackeem Brown, he didn't. They are also saying that the Jamaica goalkeeping coach suggested that another keeper, who it is said is better than Wilson, should've been used as first choice but Hunt again refused to listen and stuck his Calabar keeper. His Calabar keeper gave away that goal to Trinidad, just as he gave away those goals against Canada. He is always out of position. Bwoy now I see why ppl kill ppl cause if mi find that pu..... coach..CHO Bom.... Waste mi money go match like a eediat. It hurts to see that our players are so good and deserved to make it to WC but were denied by a fassyhole.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
              Good Riddance. That fool cost us our WC spot. It is rumoured that Bora made suggestions to him and he didn't listen. Bora told him to start Ackeem Brown, he didn't. They are also saying that the Jamaica goalkeeping coach suggested that another keeper, who it is said is better than Wilson, should've been used as first choice but Hunt again refused to listen and stuck his Calabar keeper. His Calabar keeper gave away that goal to Trinidad, just as he gave away those goals against Canada. He is always out of position. Bwoy now I see why ppl kill ppl cause if mi find that pu..... coach..CHO Bom.... Waste mi money go match like a eediat. It hurts to see that our players are so good and deserved to make it to WC but were denied by a fassyhole.
              Lionpaw we know akeem brown is yuh bwoy . that was a beauty of a goal we scored .... dont feel so mad yuh enjoyed the soca music blasting...i hope yuh take back yuh chat

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                National under-17 coach resignsNational under-17 Coach David Hunt announced his resignation with immediate effect Sunday night after failure of the Young Reggae Boyz to qualify for the FIFA World Youth Championship, going down 1-nil to Trinidad and Tobago in the CONCACAF Group B final round qualifier at the national stadium. Needing a victory and having most of the possession, the Jamaicans failed to capitalize on half chances even after conceding a 13th minute goal.

The Trinidadians now become the 17th qualifier for the 24 nation world championship joining Haiti, Honduras, United States and Costa Rica as CONCACAF resentatives.

USA edged [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Costa [COLOR=blue! important]Rica[/color][/color][/color] 2-1 in the Group B top of the table clash Sunday night.
                Now there is a man I take my hat off to. Now why cant Crentson do the same. I guess some people have shame, some doesnt.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                  Lionpaw we know akeem brown is yuh bwoy . that was a beauty of a goal we scored .... dont feel so mad yuh enjoyed the soca music blasting...i hope yuh take back yuh chat
                  Me, enjoy Soca? Riiiight. Thank mother luck Triniboy. Lucky win. It all came down to coaching. The Trini coach is way better. After the match I heard him talk and he was stating what his plan was and everything went just as he wanted. Hats off to him.

Comment

why the ass yuh lying fa yuh did dance to some soca down dey of yuh was to vex? If everything went to plan how could that be luck ... We did not give you all room to operate in the midfield and exploit yuh left side. yuh nuh see how we #10 knox give you all worried and problem

Comment

Working...
                    X