I should have come to grips with the "talking heads"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should have come to grips with the "talking heads"

and politicians acts pointing to 'the public' being just a bunch of fools. ...but I just keep being amazed that they continue.

HealthCare.gov - The latest act was Chuck of MSNBC proclaiming that on page 14 of the document released by the White House suggesting the site is performing well was a reference to private sector would have been better able to roll out the web site.

Todd's comments where pounced on by the folk at Morning Joe as pointing to then reality that government does not work (well). - How does that fit the reality we all know?

- neither the 'private sector' nor 'a government' is a stand alone entity. The dependence of one on the other is for each of us 'imbedded' knowledge.

- both are staffed by 'people we know'.

- ...both depend on each other on sharing of resources.

- I cannot even think of a government program that does not have private sector in put or a private sector entity that does not depend on utilizing government entity or more accurately government entities.

...but his reference is Healthcare.Gov which was designed with government/private sector cooperation ...and we are asked to believe its messy roll out underscores 'government cannot adequately perform complex tasks
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Working...
X