How Tom cleverly and Danny Wellbeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Tom cleverly and Danny Wellbeck

A regular England players ahead of Ross Barkley?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Cleverly is a real disappointment.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ross Barkley as midfielder ...by himself ...outplays My GUNNERS vaunted midfield!

Technical quality - Top World Class!
      Tactical quality - Top World Class!
      Movement - Top World Class!
      Passing - Top World Class!
      On attack - Top World Class!
      On defense - Top World Class!
      He was everywhere!

Possible so far best all-round display by a midfielder seen in this season's EPL.

Aside: My GUNNERS were outplayed today! Yet on another day even with this display it might have been GUNNERS 4 - 1 Everton.

Actual result: GUNNERS 1 - 1 Everton

btw - Gibbs made a hash of defending on the goal GUNNERS conceded...and it was a World Class striker by the young Everton player.
      Last edited by Karl; December 8, 2013, 02:00 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is he eligible to pay for Jamaica? I had a principal named missa barclay....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

To your point that is the type UB-40 we should be finding!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If they're that good they're not going to play for JA.
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X