Why David Moyes a persist with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why David Moyes a persist with

Ashley Young? Certain players contract can cancel. Ashley Young a one a dem.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You need to ask: Why did Sir Alex cut the balls off Nani (took away his confidence) - destroy an excellent player?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

how did he destroy him???

You know Nani have been hurt a lot in his tenure at Manu?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He rested him when he was on a roll a couple seasons ago
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is the worse I've seen my team playing. No friggging movement
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

They're moving forward ploddingly

Comment

Absolutely no confidence in the players

Comment

not seeing it but they need to wake up. Time for some refreshing but this is a good game to see who need to be banish because it is not a must win for United.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's a damnable shame that Phil Jones has become our most important player in midfield. Buttner is not ready to take Evra's job.

Comment

Ferdinand needs to bow out gracefully.

Comment

yeah MLS could suit RIO fine. Butner not ready, Manu can do some house clearing this summer just as Arsenal did and get rid of some people.

Well Jones have an upside so hopefully he will step up. Not sure about Smalling.

Comment

Smalling is central defender.

Comment

I am just saying in general he hasn't improved. Jones is also a centerback. LOL

Comment

I think Fergie actually got the best out of Nani.He was slated to be traded and Fergie started to field him and Nani made the most of it.
                            Moyes is Moyes whether in the EPL or the CL.Suspect selection of starting team.
                            Ah bwoy.

Comment

Can't get over the fact that since DM leave Everton, they have started to play like how we used to play. Players are complaining about his training methods and his tactics are almost non-existent. Everton players are playing free-flowing football and excelling at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X