Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul

Gerrad the fraud injury is good news,this will further the youth coach to develop his analytical skills ,we need a midfielder in the mold of Alonso,he sold Charlie Adam which I had no problems with and bought the Welsh Alonso which I have a problem with,he needs to show he can get this one right ,with the exception of Coutinho and Sturridge ,his buys have been flops or at best anemic promises.

Lets hope the youth coach gets this right because I fear Saurez will be gone next season ,and I have no doubt all his faults as a coach will lay bare like Moyes.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So it is lost halfway through the season and Liverpool is up there I. The race and yih still a question di man?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Has he won anything ?All our competitors have distractions,be it european or internal chemistry.

A focused Saurez alone is an extra 15 points.If Saurez and Sturridge wasnt scoring we would be in Man U position.

We have serious structural issues that will soon become evident.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

?????

Before someone wins something they have to have not won anything .... Even Fergie ... Unless yuh looking for ready made. Rogers is doing a good job. He did not buy during the summer did he?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The jury is out until you have won the big one ,or one of the big ones, F.A,Prem ,Uefa or C.L ,and yes he did buy in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Gerrad the fraud injury is good news,this will further the youth coach to develop his analytical skills ,we need a midfielder in the mold of Alonso,he sold Charlie Adam which I had no problems with and bought the Welsh Alonso which I have a problem with,he needs to show he can get this one right ,with the exception of Coutinho and Sturridge ,his buys have been flops or at best anemic promises.

Lets hope the youth coach gets this right because I fear Saurez will be gone next season ,and I have no doubt all his faults as a coach will lay bare like Moyes.
            You and I still see this differently. Gerrard out is terrible news, the majority of signings of most managers are crap so without a big enough purse (and hence squad) we are playing on borrowed time, no matter if Jesus himself were manager. When you see the manager having to start players like Flanagan and having no creativity in midfield, you realise how f-d we are and can appreciate how amazing the team's performances have been so far this year. Not ONE of our midfielders can score other than Gerrard. Allen and Sterling have made spectacular point blank range misses, as has Lucas and Henderson. We have no business being in the top 4 with the midfield we have. We desperately need a midfield, and we simply don't have it. You can blame the manager for that if you want, but the team is punching above its weight - blame him for that too I suppose.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Who else can you blame he sold aquallani ? Why single out Flanagan Henderson and Sterling BTW Henderson has bailed him out and Sterling has scored. You see what I see just scared to admit it... Saurez has hidden his flaws but you choose to blame others who have been doing a decent their jobs.

Comment

Gerrad the fraud injury.

The news keeps getting better.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Who else can you blame he sold aquallani ? Why single out Flanagan Henderson and Sterling BTW Henderson has bailed him out and Sterling has scored. You see what I see just scared to admit it... Saurez has hidden his flaws but you choose to blame others who have been doing a decent their jobs.
                  Sorry X - I am not blaming anyone, just pointing out the obvious. Aquilani was not the answer - but certainly a better option than what we have now. Regardless of what you want to say you have to give the manager credit. While I am not happy with some of his team selections, FACTS ARE that we are in a better league position now than we have been in 5 years. With 30 points, after 15 games, we are 1 point less than Manu** were when they won the title in 08/09...and only 3 points less than we were in the table at that time with a better goal difference (+16) than we had then (+13). These are facts. Subjectively, i think Henderson is a journeyman player with a tremendous work rate, but can't score to save his life; Flanagan - should be at Blackpool and Robinson or Wisdom should be in our squad; Allen - shouldn't be on the park when Lucas is fit, i.e. backup to Lucas and Gerrard - one of the greatest English players of all time - cannot be replaced, it would be like Portugal or Real Madrid without CR7. Other than Gerrard, we have no goal scoring midfielders. Contrast that to Arsenal, Everton or City and you will see what I mean...only Manu** have it worse than we do.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

At least we not at 9th ..lol

Comment

yet..........
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X