Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Seen Dummy or Twan?

Congrats seh... Well and truly dismantled..😥

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...yet you can see if we do the simple things...????
      Aaaah bwoy!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ball again given to City...and Penalty!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

big of yuh...respect...

Comment

For every one we score, they scored two

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Man City simplified the arithmetic for Pellgrini.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Good win Top Brick. I always thought Arsenal was a pretender to the championship. They lead fhe league because other teams have faltered in games they should have won easily.

That said, credit to Arsenal anyhow. They are a perfect example of how to achieve results by playing things simple. They scored some ery good goals with some very simple build ups. This could be a champion team in the making for the future. I just don't see them achieving that come the end of this season.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Mancity was the better team>>today!
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

The problems as shown in this match (v ManCity) are an easy fix.

Here are the unanswered questions:
                    1) What has this run of poor games done to the players psyche?

2) Will Wenger and his players take a cold hard look at the errors - poor passing, poor movement, failure to attack the ball in a consistent manner, failure of players to come back on defense...breakdown in TEAM defensive posture and fix same? ...or will there be a 'living in denial period' and the resultant 'brushing off' of there being the listed poor habits and thus no fix (addressing of same)?

Aside: Often it is easy to pretend there were not problems. Our very next game will show us the attitude taken. That attitude will determine whether or not we can move on to win the EPL.

Fact is, we are still leading in the tables! Need I saw if we remain there the EPL trophy is ours?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Fact is, we are still leading in the tables! Need I saw if we remain there the EPL trophy is ours?
                      without a doubt you are still leading the league, even if just as a result of constant mess ups by the other contenders. But I guess that is a part of the game.

Three good goals taken by Arsenal though, I must admit.

One more thing, this race is a marathon, not a sprint.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tilla;458339]without a doubt you are still leading the league, even if just as a result of constant mess ups by the other contenders. But I guess that is a part of the game. [quote]

Well...I hope they continue to mess up!
                        That will get us the EPL title

Three good goals taken by Arsenal though, I must admit.
                        Yup!
                        ...but too often our defense, passing and movement?
                        Bwoy???

Comment

hey Brickie, you win today, but we will meet again....

we will be back !!
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Karl;458341][QUOTE=Tilla;458339]without a doubt you are still leading the league, even if just as a result of constant mess ups by the other contenders. But I guess that is a part of the game.

Well...I hope they continue to mess up!
                            That will get us the EPL title

Yup!
                            ...but too often our defense, passing and movement?
                            Bwoy???
                            Just as I was about to ask you if you did not see any positives from the game for our GUNNERS! We have beaten the teams that we were expected to beat. Man City did not.

So as you said: still 3 points ahead; scored 3 goals in the "feared" Etihad fortress in less than a 48 hour period by still sticking to our attacking football philosophy. How many teams have done that so far this season.
                            That's still scary enough for any team, including Man City, coming to the Emirates.

Comment

know yuh mus come back to avenge the 6...mine yuh don't pick up 8...i warned you...be very afraid

Comment

Working...
                              X