X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul...Flanagan and Henderson ?

Youth coach ,jury is still out.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You beat me to the punch... so Paul, flukey performances or what?
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Youth coach ,jury is still out.
      Stop yuh foolishness X. Brendan has proven himself you just don't want to admit you were wrong. It is a trend round here still.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

him soon gone on a tanget. When last you see al Liverpool side so fluient.

He wanted Rodgers fired. Go figure..
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bring back Harry.

Another high profile foreign manger who spend over 100 million and the side looking so.

Damn!!!
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They have to win something then X jury will come in , as it was with Rafa, I cant deny its not promising.

There is a reason why you are at the bottom of the fantasy league and some stay away from it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I started 3 weeks into it. if you notice I don't visit as foften but only make changes so often.

Fantasy league is just that.

Comment

Every year its the same excuse, as if it would make a difference.

Comment

Last year is the first I signed a team after Dunny and Jangle asked to. I put a team, made no trades, or never keep up with it throughtout the season. Asked Dunny and Jangle who said they were disappointed as I didn't keep up. I have seen fantasy league for years and never joined as I didn't want to get involve in any internet related game. That is the only "game" I have ever played internetwise. Kabeesh.

How long have you been playing this fantasy league??? You don't think that count for anything???

Comment

Well that says it all.Such is your analytical skills.

Comment

Stop it Mr. Canecutter!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Answer nuh. Yeah mi nuh have time fi deep analysts of fantasy game.

Mi have fi do too much Analysts 9-5. Mi like the escape from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          You beat me to the punch... so Paul, flukey performances or what?
                          Peter, Flanagan's goal was superb, he did well to get it on target from a difficult cross. However, to put this in perspective, in 2007, David Edgar, a young Canadian hit a superb long range strike to level the scorline between Newcastle and Manchester United at 2-2...that young fellow is now plying his trade in the Championship with Burnley and has done nothing of note since then. I suspect that Flanagan will have a similar fate...this was his 15 minutes, him betta enjoy it. I just don't see him having a future in red...unless him go up di road 35 miles...him could walk een to dat deh squad. The next time you watch Flano play, take note of how slow he is and tell me how he can possible go from where he is to where the team needs to be. Anyway - good game for him today, but that is just one game. Him have to come again to win me over.

As for Henderson - I am GLAD he scored...in fact, I am THRILLED that we had 3 others on the score sheet besides Gerrard, Suarez and Sturridge. Our problem all season has not been scoring, but not scoring from the midfield and defensive contingent. It would have been great to see Sakho's header score and I think Coutinho needs to start notching them up...but not to take anything away from Henderson, please tell me how the fork he can be alone on the goalie and not tuck it home? Were it not for the luck that came his way from the ensuing flurry, that could well have been a missed chance altogether.

While today's victory was terrific for confidence, the real tests are yet to come. Still, we can't deny the table...it never lies...jes' ax mi manu** fren dem.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                          X