Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put up or shut up time

For my gunners! The pressure is on!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    For my gunners! The pressure is on!
    All unu haffi do is don't lose. If you draw, that will be just fine wid me...but don't win...geez, what am I worried about? Winning when the pressure is on would be out of character for unu.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Even losing on paper would not appear to be too bad.
      Chelsea would move to joint 1st on points (2nd when the 'tie-breaker' is taken into account).

...and what would such a table look like:
      17 games played by each team

Liverpool 36 points

Chelsea 36 points

ManCity 35 points

My GUNNERS 35 points

Gunners 1 point off the top!!!

Now if the GUNNERS win it shall be -

My GUNNERS 38 points

Liverpool 36 points

ManCity 35 points

Chelsea 33 points

In any case all 4 and Everton currently having played only 16 matches, 31 points - (Everton should be on 34 points after 17 matches) - all the hunt for the EPL trophy!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Arsenal's schedule is "easy" after Monday until y'all reach Feb 8 - then is JUDGEMENT DAY when you come to Anfield.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Arsenal's schedule is "easy" after Monday until y'all reach Feb 8 - then is JUDGEMENT DAY when you come to Anfield.
          steeupppppssss...Anfield ? kill your side same way 2-0 again!
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
            steeupppppssss...Anfield ? kill your side same way 2-0 again!
            like how u kill City at Etihad?

Comment

Snake belly nuh lower than you.....no class. Hush Twan.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL! Yuh outtaordah bad!

Nuh worry, Paul. YNWA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

like how u kill City at Etihad?
                  nuh worry..Boxing Day is around the corner.....talk to me then!

Comment

nuh worry..Boxing Day is around the corner.....talk to me then!
                    Instead of worrying about how my team will answer the questions posed on boxing day, you betta worry 'bout the test u ago tek tiday! Did you see Rafa face after Napoli draw at Cagliari? Ah so Wenger ago look tiday.

Comment

Instead of worrying about how my team will answer the questions posed on boxing day, you betta worry 'bout the test u ago tek tiday! Did you see Rafa face after Napoli draw at Cagliari? Ah so Wenger ago look tiday.
                      The worst result for us today is draw !! DEM WILL NOT BEAT US !!

Comment

The worst result for us today is draw !! DEM WILL NOT BEAT US !!
                        ermmmm....

Comment

Working...
                        X