No announcement yet.

The winner of the prem will come down to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xcuse spiked yuh Eggnog???? Who the hell is Ryan Gibbs???
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Get real? Brickie - you can count? They are in 8th place, 8 points off the top of the table, 6 off a UCL spot and 2 off Europa league. Your team was in 7th place in September 5 points off the top; youre now in 3rd and 1 point off top. The fact is that they are not that far behind with 20 games left to go. To write them off would be fool hardy - as much as I dislike them, you cannot dismiss their club's organizational strength, depth or football aptitude especially with such a relatively small gap from the top considering how many games there are left to play (plus dem know how fi tief). Sadly, the prem has come down to squad depth, which means money, which means that you can buy titles...your team is a great example. Where were you before the Sheik's billions?
      Stop it.....yuh making me blush......
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Xcuse spiked yuh Eggnog???? Who the hell is Ryan Gibbs???
        Which of your current registered first team players is now off the pace in just about every EPL match he pays?

...need another hint? - 40+

...still another? - omit the "bb" and insert "gg" in his surname.

...but I think you did not need a hint you knew exactly who I meant
        - Contrary to what you may believe, I do make mistakes?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Full of what?
          The problem is most of those teams are enjoying success because of an addition or a player improving tremendously.
          Arsenal must distinguish itself from the pack for its own sake,the comfort zone has not been realized.Man U is going to make a bid for the fourth spot,just as Arsenal have done in recent years.If the gap between the leader and fourth spot remains tight then...
          Just how conclusive is half a season?

Comment

Seeitdeh! 5 points off the lead and what looks like a relatively easy run of matches coming up...
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X