Best Player in the World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Player in the World!

He won't win any "ballons" or any such thing, but in my view, the player I would most want to be on my team is none other than Yaya Toure.

Can he do any wrong? Passes, decision-making, movement, strength, shooting - top drawer!

Perhaps the best part is his efficiency. No need to be running 100 mph around the pitch from box to box. That is not world-class football in my book, but Championship and Manning Cup crap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

That is an excellent choice. Very good player.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yup. i always respct those type of players ... desailly, hierro, makalele ... do the hard work so everybody else can look good.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good-eye Mosiah.

I have a feelin' you would make a fairly good football agent..............
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

actually...Fernandinho does all the hard work and lets Yaya look good

Comment

Yuh think? Hmmm, maybe I will take you up on that one of these days!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

flava of the month fi yuh ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Aks Arsenal's midfield about "the flavour of the month"...dem probably see him in dem nightmares

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  Aks Arsenal's midfield about "the flavour of the month"...dem probably see him in dem nightmares
                  awww shut up !
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

...but he does move at dazzling speed. ...he just has a style of moving that fools most eyes.

(If you doubt me look at the various players he out runs! ...and look at them at other times when they appear to themselves have dazzling speed.)

...and yes he is all what you say of him, save on speed.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Nonsense!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        He won't win any "ballons" or any such thing, but in my view, the player I would most want to be on my team is none other than Yaya Toure.

Can he do any wrong? Passes, decision-making, movement, strength, shooting - top drawer!

Perhaps the best part is his efficiency. No need to be running 100 mph around the pitch from box to box. That is not world-class football in my book, but Championship and Manning Cup crap!
                        And here I was thinking you were gonna say "Suarez"...
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Nonsense!
                          ..how many did he score pon Arsenal?
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                            ..how many did he score pon Arsenal?
                            Fernandinho scored 2

Comment

I read what you said one more time...and it could be interpreted that you included calling into question Toure's movement?

If that was so, Toure is all over the field...attack(er), midfield(er), and defend(er). He covers a lot of ground.

He frequently plays as a box-to-box midfielder for club and country and often switches from defensive and offensive positions throughout matches.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaya_Tour%C3%A9
                              ...but back to my original thought that his pace was being questioned - His pace is excellent.

Some tributes to his pace -
                              On many occasions over the last few seasons, Yaya Toure has produced a trademark galloping run past players...

Source: http://eplindex.com/43699/player-per...wich-city.html
                              ...and...

His powerful bursts from midfield are an incredible facet to his game, and gives City an edge that few other sides can match. Touré moves through the gears at pace, with his close control and sheer strength meaning he can beat players and take City up the pitch within seconds.

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ster-city-role
                              Aside: http://eplindex.com/46845/manchester...y-players.html
                              Last edited by Karl; December 27, 2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X