RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one talking about Newcastle v. Arsenal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one talking about Newcastle v. Arsenal.

Maybe one of the best games i have ever seen was between these two teams in 2011.

Granted, both teams don't have [all] the same players--but Newcastle (currently in 6th place with 33 points I think) is not far behind the leader Arsenal.

I am sure memories of this rivalry is fresh on the mind of each club.

Last year about this time Arsenal beat Newcastle 7-3!!! That was a grudge match.

But the game i will always remember is the 2011 when Arsenal was up 4 goals...and newcastle came from behind to draw the game 4-ALL!! Tiote's goal making the historic equalizer.

To me game of the day will be Arsenal v. Newcastle--not Liverstool v. Chelsky.

Com'mon Newcastle!!!!!!
    Last edited by HL; December 27, 2013, 12:46 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Honestly HL,any team you deemed a true contender you fancy, their opponents' chances...
    It is mind boggling to me because if you truly think City has arrived, then with the paucity of points separating Arsenal and City coupled with both teams meeting again...,you have no reason to resort to wishing things into existence.

Comment

The saying goes: "If wishes were horses , beggars would ride" .. Gwaan brodda HL but that result would suit me...
      Peter R

Comment

...as long as LFC beats Chel$ski... BTW GO Crystal Palace!!!!
        Peter R

Comment

Joke you a mek pan Crystal Palace...but that TEAM is in with a real chance to beat ManCity! (Bwoy...the season ending 8th place BoyU on mi mine?)

They have so far shown no let up in any match and they shall harry and hound the hell out of ManCity!!! ...and they can score goals!!!!

So hang on for the ride!
          Last edited by Karl; December 28, 2013, 08:10 AM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...by golly you've got it PR.

Now go and teach Rocky.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X