RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcastle v GUNNERS - I hope my GUNNERS win but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle v GUNNERS - I hope my GUNNERS win but...

...I have a weird feeling that I have seen this game before.
    Newcastle equalizes minutes before the end.

Hope I am wrong and my GUNNERS score at least another goal. ...but it is weird!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Whew!

Wilshire?
    He gives the ball away more often than he passes it to a TEAMmate...OK! Not quite! ...and he is supposed to be a creative midfielder but he overlooks openings so often that it appears he is blind!

...and what of poor Santi Cazorla. He tip-toes around daintily and does nothing! Yet the commentators extol his virtues Oh?! It has come to me ...it is all about his lady-like tip-toeing around!

Giroud?
    Podolski pleeeease? Thank you, Arsene!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Didn't see the match but of the players you mentioned who is the TEAM player?
      Peter R

Comment

They all appeared committed to TEAM...but in that match the expected quality of play was found wanting!!!

Of our players I still think Walcott was the least committed to playing FULL 100 on attack and particularly so on defense. Was back to his 'fake jumps' for balls passing inches over his head...and 'fake sprints'...for him jogs really! ...and particularly in such a tight game when 1 Newcastle goal would ruin it for the GUNNERS. He too often allowed Newcastle runners to go without his tracking and putting in a defensive presence (At times he allowed Newcastle to 'overload' on us in our final third).

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          They all appeared committed to TEAM...but in that match the expected quality of play was found wanting!!!

Of our players I still think Walcott was the least committed to playing FULL 100 on attack and particularly so on defense. Was back to his 'fake jumps' for balls passing inches over his head...and 'fake sprints'...for him jogs really! ...and particularly in such a tight game when 1 Newcastle goal would ruin it for the GUNNERS. He too often allowed Newcastle runners to go without his tracking and putting in a defensive presence (At times he allowed Newcastle to 'overload' on us in our final third).
          Could have been 2-0 at the end, if the inexperience of Jenkinson had not shown up at the time Krul was racing back to his goal with Bendter screaming for him to throw the ball.

Comment

I saw that play with Jenkinson and showed it to my wife

Clearly inexperience fi true..he had his back to the field apparently thinking only of killing time..lol
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
              Could have been 2-0 at the end, if the inexperience of Jenkinson had not shown up at the time Krul was racing back to his goal with Bendter screaming for him to throw the ball.
              Got yuh!
              ...look on the bright side. ...right?
              What about Giroud's right foot miss yards from gaping goal?

...however, there are matches ahead where 'good play' for all of the full match shall be important.

btw - For those who doubt the value added by Ozil...think on this game...pleeeeeeeeease?

Comment

tek the ugly win over pretty draws everyday!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X