X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking Tactics: The secrets behind Suarez's goalscoring suc

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...t-striker.html
    Peter R

This is a 100 percent process improvement effort, the consistent improvement in the stats shows that a number of people are working hard behind the scenes with seƱor Suarez being number one trying to close the gaps in his performance by understanding first what he is doing, where do I stand, then what are my goals for the next period, continually measuring performance and understanding his weaknesses by breaking down tape of what could have been done better in each situation and then adding that knowledge to his arsenal of tricks. There is no mystery here but hard work, measurement and application and reapplication of information and knowledge learned.

Love the article, good biz.

Comment

I think they're also working with his mental approach to not just the game, but how he comports himself on-field
      Peter R

Comment

Seems so. Kudos to them and him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Absolutely, all encompassing. I have copied in a few articles here on emotional intelligence and it's role in making the most successful ballers, tapping in on mental makeup, ability to get along and influence teammates, team personnel etc etc, this is another way to really find the guys who will go long, guys like Andy Williams, Gardener, Marshall, Austin etc etc, guys who are good players but good guys that can go anywhere and fit in.

Comment

Working...
          X