RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Dos Santos Emboaba - Brazilian Diver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Dos Santos Emboaba - Brazilian Diver!

Help me here somebody, what kind of man who has a gk beaten and just has to tap in the ball with a little burst of speed, then decides to initiate contact with the gk to get a penalty. Is that the most backways thinking or what, I have tried looking at it in every way and cannot figure how and why someone would do that, maybe it was;

Laziness, bwoy I can't bother sprint round this keeper and tap it in too much work, mek me initiate contact and go down and get a penalty.

Thirsty, bwoy me thirsty, I should score this goal, then run up and down and celebrate but that would get me too tired since I just came on the pitch, hey mek me initiate contact with the keeper and get a penalty, the trainer will come out with liquids.

Contract, hey rawze, I have a provision in my contract to get x$'s if I get brought down in the penalty box, I have to think $'s first goals second, even if my side is in a nil nil position.

This perplexes much more than Suarez's dishonorable goalkeeping as a field player gainst Ghana but even that I can somewhat understand as a rabid attempt to be dishonest in order to try to tief a match, Oscar is literally doing the opposite, a feeble attempt to fabricate a reason to dive, no lay down and not score, when the goal was his to take, I have never seen that happen before.

What do you all think that was about?

Any video?

See wha me mean doh? How man love call Suarez name... to compare the DELIBERATE hand ball by Suarez to a dive (if I have to rely on you for veracity ) in the box is really comparing mangoes and oranges

But to attempt to answer your question, it isn't logical to dive if all you need is a tap in. Isn't relying on a penalty riskier than tapping in? So one explanation is that he DIDN'T dive? Not having seen the incident it is difficult to opine with any clarity.
    Peter R

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ifYtueq...%3DifYtueqB430

Comment

Was really a shame. It made no damn sense at all, just plain stupid!
        This takes cheating by diving to a whole new level. Suarez is bwoy to this one.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Dive first mentality.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I don't know what he was thinking... he turned his body in such a way that he was going to have trouble catching up with the ball... so he dived!
            Peter R

Comment

You kidding, I could have scored that easily with my half century self, right now.

Comment

Working...
              X