So many want to contribute and the JFF ignores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and kyle plays for?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that is the rumour. most likely it is true though .... all of that does not change anything

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

genk at the time

Comment

and chippy? chippy was same place ......

Comment

Like I said...the rule is broken every once in a while.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so my question still stands .... let me ask you. is chippy a better player than kyle?

Comment

Chippy wasn't eligible for the under 15. He could play under 17. And if I recall when the JFF did their usual unprofessional approach of sending a bredrin to make a request bout Chippy during the under 17 tournament, coach start tell them bout Kyle. LOL

Comment

Chippy is far and away a better player.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"coach" ....

Comment

Working...
                    X