Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah wondah if him can get a game

fi Reggaeboyz..??

<Former Cornwall College goalkeeper Andre Blake became the first Jamaican to be selected as the number one overall in the Major League Soccer (MLS) Draft in the United States. The Jamaican also created history to become the first ever goalkeeper to be selected at number on in the MLS draft. Blake who currently plays for the University of Connecticut, was the overall pick for the Philadelphia Union. The 6’4 Jamaican had a record 15 shutouts in 19 games for UConn, where he was selected on the Pre-season All Big East Team after being named as the East Pre-season Goalkeeper of the Year, the first ever Freshman in the Big East to claim a major conference award. In his first reactions to being selected number one Blake stated that it was a great feeling, while adding that the position came with a lot of pressure.>

Watch di ride..

Lowe gone to Seattle and Andre Lewis to Vancouver all in the top 10 of the draft.

VERY GOOD.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

dang 15 clean sheets out of 19 games?!! whether goalie or defence that is noteworthy

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you want to see the 3 year stats sheet that he played.

From last year they said he was the best goalkeeper talent coming out of college since Brad Guzan.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the pertinent question is whether he can handle snow or hand to hand combat. You guys need to understand.

Comment

Working...
          X