• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSG's Incredible Suarez offer!

Incredible is right! Incredibly insulting.. dem fi tek one a dis

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...world-football
    Peter R

Peter I have gone from a hardcore hater to almost liking this youth, he is incredibly determined, his brain is like a turbo motor and his body is all in for the ride. Truth is I am close to being a secret Pool fan now with Sturridge, Sterling Suarez it is a very exciting time for real Pool fans. Actually Pool is the most Jamaican side in the Epl with Johnson also having yard roots.

This youth has the potential to be the best baller in the world lets see what Uruguay can whip up for the Copa, he will be the head mixer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Peter I have gone from a hardcore hater to almost liking this youth, he is incredibly determined, his brain is like a turbo motor and his body is all in for the ride. Truth is I am close to being a secret Pool fan now with Sturridge, Sterling Suarez it is a very exciting time for real Pool fans. Actually Pool is the most Jamaican side in the Epl with Johnson also having yard roots.

This youth has the potential to be the best baller in the world lets see what Uruguay can whip up for the Copa, he will be the head mixer.
      Stoni....all me can sey besides "FINALLY"!!! Peter, shub X offa di bus mek we mek room fi Stoni!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Stoni, We have to believe that there is always hope for redemption of souls that sin. Suarez has come a long way, but he will always have to maintain the straight and narrow, as he has been so far, to be considered "rehabilitated". Of course I'm speaking about his behaviour on the pitch (biting etc.). I have to big him up as I genuinely believe he is trying very hard and is not as bad a person as many have labelled him.

With respect to his footballing prowess, that is indisputable. He covers an enormous amount of ground and epitomises the TEAM player that our good friend Karl always refers to.

Importantly, for the team's (LFC) sake I certainly hope he remains injury-free and continues with the performances we have witnessed. Having said that, Rodgers and co. MUST always have a plan B, i.e. what happens minus Suarez in the team... however much I do not want to contemplate such a situation :Bigup
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Stoni, We have to believe that there is always hope for redemption of souls that sin. Suarez has come a long way, but he will always have to maintain the straight and narrow, as he has been so far, to be considered "rehabilitated". Of course I'm speaking about his behaviour on the pitch (biting etc.). I have to big him up as I genuinely believe he is trying very hard and is not as bad a person as many have labelled him.

With respect to his footballing prowess, that is indisputable. He covers an enormous amount of ground and epitomises the TEAM player that our good friend Karl always refers to.

Importantly, for the team's (LFC) sake I certainly hope he remains injury-free and continues with the performances we have witnessed. Having said that, Rodgers and co. MUST always have a plan B, i.e. what happens minus Suarez in the team... however much I do not want to contemplate such a situation :Bigup
          We do have a plan B, (Sturridge) that carried us well through the first 10 games, however, our REAL PROBLEM is that we are not getting goals from COUTINHO, HENDERSON, ALLEN, JOHNSON, LUCAS, MOSES, OR STERLING (best of the rest). If we could have a reliable 3 or 4 from each of them a year, we would be gone clear, but for the most part, they have shown that they can't finish. Imagine where we would have been if Coutinho and Allen had taken their chances against Everton and City? KMT.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Stoni....all me can sey besides "FINALLY"!!! Peter, shub X offa di bus mek we mek room fi Stoni!
            I enjoyed this. I am sure X also does.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They continued winning with Suarez out.

Fact is, they had better hope that both Suarez and Sturridge do not go out at the same time. The midfield needs strengthening and is weaker than it should be as the Brazilian Coutinho thinks a little bit too much of 'self-glory' rather than TEAM. Rogers is trying to have him see the light by pulling him in matches where his too selfish ways step too far to the fore and has him going off on his own to the detriment of (the) TEAM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That is some funny stuff Paul, I lived Reading football last year and so wanted them to succeed, I think my MO is support any team with the most yard connections, I tried Swansea this year but man them play sone lackadaisical ball this year, I just couldn't find any emotion to support them, they play without passion.

I never really saw too much Sturridge games before this year but he is an amazing talent, that goal in the last match is a case study of determination, skill and execution.

Comment

Defense is suspect and I just think Mignolet is not a keeper of sufficient caliber, always seem somewhat suspect to be in positioning and instinctive reaction.

Comment

Working...
                  X