Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa Warn Yuh .....keep Yuh Yeye On Sterling

Keep your eye on Sterling – I rated him from the start

I am sure we will talk more about England as the summer comes near, but one of the players we must watch now is Raheem Sterling. I remember the day I met him, with his mother Nadine at Melwood. The head of our academy, Frank McParland, had been telling me how good he was and that we must sign him and when I took him on the tour of our Liverpool training ground that day we came across Fernando Torres. I introduced him to Fernando and he wasn’t fazed. That told me something.

He was very young but he had that quality of wanting to receive and be on the ball. That is rare. England could benefit from the way he is meeting some of the expectations we had back then.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X