Jamaicans in MLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaicans in MLS

So far there are 17 Jamaicans in MLS, for 2014. From 17 year old Michael Seaton, who just spent some time training with Inter, to 36 year old Donovan Ricketts.

- Lovel Palmer, Michael Seaton, Omar Cummings, Jason Johnson, Jermaine Taylor, O'Brian Woodbine, Andre Blake, Deshorne Brown, Brenton Griffiths, JeVaughn Watson, Donovan Ricketts, Alvas Powell, Ryan Johnson, Damion Lowe, Andre Lewis, Darren Mattocks & Shaun Francis.

With 2 more rounds of the Draft in a few days, and preseason starting at the end of the month, will this number increase or decrease for the start of the season???

Ryan may not be in the MLS this year. I don't think he has signed yet, he was weighing his options
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well Dever Orgill's agent better give Caleb Porter a call.

Comment

I think they may have wanted Mattocks but Camilo is acting up in Vancouver and they are going to have to sell him as he said he is not coming back there and a I hear some club is offering a million bucks.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Always did admire how you doan leave out Jamaica.

Comment

Adopted home & wife is Jamaican.

Comment

Now if ongle you went to the right North Street School,lol.
              But seriously just want to state it on the records that you have a history of doing what I stated above.

Comment

Yeah! They & DC were watching what would happen. Camilo is in Mexico at Queretaro, but still under contact at Vancouver.
                I think Orgill would be a good fit.....Porter has a good track record with Jamaicans & I think Orgill is hungry to prove himself.

Comment

LOL....Cool!

Comment

Working...
                  X