RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BrickTop...hope you didd'en get too bummy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickTop...hope you didd'en get too bummy...

...when Watford thought that all was well...leading us 2-NIL at the half .

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports...5-January-2014
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I am trying to picture Barca playing Watford...

English Premier League is funny !

Comment

I am trying to picture Man City playing Levante...comedy

Comment

i didn't wake up until the second half...was a bit surprised but knew we have the class to get the job done

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          I am trying to picture Barca playing Watford...

English Premier League is funny !

Watford is not in the Premiership This is not different that when Barca played Alaves in the second division last year in the Copa del Rey. Now snap out of it - the two and a half team league ain't the same as the Prem!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Are you really trying to compare English Football (bottom half of EPL) with Spanish Football ??

Take out the foreign influence and one would rather watch paint dry than watch English Football !

Comment

Man City would probably be just above mid-table in La Liga...if dem try hard.. in the second tier below the top 4..

Comment

However...there is clear indication that massive improvement towards playing '1st world football' in those clubs in the 'bottom half' of the EPL and even that played in the Championship...and development of player and TEAMs throughout the entire football chain in English football.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  Are you really trying to compare English Football (bottom half of EPL) with Spanish Football ??

Take out the foreign influence and one would rather watch paint dry than watch English Football !

That's the point - the "foreign influence" is part of English football - it is like saying take out the foreign influence (Messi, Ronaldo etc.) out of Spanish football, or out of German football (Ribery, etc.)...makes no sense. The world is a smaller place my son, and the big leagues have benefited from it. What is fact however - is that Spain's La Liga is a two horse league, not unlike how Scotland used to be.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Maudib... yuh funny nuh blouse an' skirtt
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

what is fact also is that an english league with only english players would cut no dash

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Maudib... yuh funny nuh blouse an' skirtt
                        And you thought I was crazy!

Comment

Thank God for players like Suarez! ..... among others of course
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            what is fact also is that an english league with only english players would cut no dash
                            like I said, I don't think that is unique to England, take the foreigners out of france, spain, italy, only germany might hold up and that is a maybe.

Comment

Working...
                            X