Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouth-watering FA Cup draw -

Updated Jan 26, 2014 4:23 PM ET

The Barclays Premier League's top four will all face off in the fifth round of the FA Cup with Manchester City hosting Chelsea and Arsenal meeting Liverpool.

Manuel Pellegrini's City, winners in 2011 and runners-up to Wigan last year, recovered from two goals down to beat Watford 4-2 in the fourth round on Saturday and meet Chelsea following the Blues' slender 1-0 victory over Stoke.

Ten-time winners Arsenal are currently out in front in the Premier League and tackle Brendan Rodgers' ambitious Liverpool after the top-flight sides ousted Coventry and Bournemouth respectively.

Upon hearing his Chelsea side had been drawn against domestic title rivals City, manager Jose Mourinho told ITV: "No problem. If you want to be the best you have to play against the best, so it's good for us. Good experience, good game, big game."

Fifth round draw:

Manchester City vs. Chelsea

Sheffield United/Fulham vs. Nottingham Forest/Preston

Arsenal vs. Liverpool

Brighton vs. Hull

Cardiff vs. Wigan

Sheffield Wednesday vs. Charlton

Sunderland vs. Southampton

Everton vs. Swansea

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/f...rts%3Aansfox11
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

city chelsea is a more intriguing game to me than the arsenal liverpool clash

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      city chelsea is a more intriguing game to me than the arsenal liverpool clash
      From pure football viewpoint?
      Agreed!

...but yuh dun kno - It is MY GUNNERS!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X