RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Tilla, Chesea can't beat the Hammers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Tilla, Chesea can't beat the Hammers?

What a shame..and to know they are visiting next Monday
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

What's the Mata with you HL????
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Man u lu ka ka. LOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I was disappointment when I heard the score. Oh well, we will just have to beat City next Monday. City is a great scoring team, but they do not have the best defensive acumen. Teams that will not fear them can take the game to them and come away with a victory. Don't watch the playing at the Etihad thing. They can be beaten!

HL and Sass, hope you made out well in the little snow storm you had in Atlanta. Saw where folks had to overnight in their cars as traffic congestion prevented anyone from going anywhere. That was three inches of snow. Suppose it was 11 or 12?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Chelsea can be tight defensively and get the 1 or 2 goals. That is the way to go. If Chelsea goes toe to toe with City on attack then I think the odds move massively towards City.

....just remember My GUNNERS waged all out war (attacking) without enough effort at shape (defensive) and discipline (on defense) and were out gunned?!

The only TEAM in the EPL having a shot at outgunning City is Liverpool! ...and when Liverpool plays City the only good strategy is, I think, all out war i.e. I am coming at you! Score more than me if you can!!!

My GUNNERS can take City...but it must be good defensive discipline (all X1 defend) and our midfielders and strikers (Lukas Podolski must be in the mix) do their thing well!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mawning Karl,but what is really gallanging here,a diss yuh dis Man U,cho! :0

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Chelsea can be tight defensively and get the 1 or 2 goals. That is the way to go. If Chelsea goes toe to toe with City on attack then I think the odds move massively towards City.

....just remember My GUNNERS waged all out war (attacking) without enough effort at shape (defensive) and discipline (on defense) and were out gunned?!

The only TEAM in the EPL having a shot at outgunning City is Liverpool! ...and when Liverpool plays City the only good strategy is, I think, all out war i.e. I am coming at you! Score more than me if you can!!!

My GUNNERS can take City...but it must be good defensive discipline (all X1 defend) and our midfielders and strikers (Lukas Podolski must be in the mix) do their thing well!!!
              Karlus, you were doing so well with your assessment until you brought "My Gunners " into the picture. The Gunners might be having a good run, but they are nowhere in Chelsea's league. Please refrain from drawing comparisons.

That said, any card can play when City and Chelsea meet. The game has to be played on the pitch.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yeah it was crazy down here. Use to the snow from NY but the driving was crazy and I haven't seen a snow cleaner anywhere near my house. I left work early and my normal 35 minute ride took 2 hours. I had co workers who took 25 hours to make a normal 1 and a hour drive and took one 12 hours to drive 30 miles. School bus was actually stuck in the snow overnight and kids had to sleep in schools. Never seen anything like it.

If you need a car, I can get one for you , So many abandon cars on the road and in ditches.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X