RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Leroy Fer get a contract as a footballer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Leroy Fer get a contract as a footballer?

I have never seen him do anything in a game that made me say, "Yeah!" Him run like him have worm.

Redmond on the other hand, seen him play for England junior team and he certainly will be in the EPL next season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Norwich players each behave as coward.
    They have the necessary 'touch skill'...enough pace.
    Good structure and TEAM shape.

So what's up with the TEAM?
    Bunch of cowards!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Norwich players each behave as coward.
      They have the necessary 'touch skill'...enough pace.
      Good structure and TEAM shape.

So what's up with the TEAM?
      Bunch of cowards!
      Just cuss dem (frustrated at how they have sold the manager short for playing like p*&^%$ies) they have a bold good finish after the often excellent passing and movement - GOAL!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Just cuss dem (frustrated at how they have sold the manager short for playing like p*&^%$ies) they have a bold good finish after the often excellent passing and movement - GOAL!!!
        Well Redmond's shot that went for a throw-in and the center-back's through pass to Adebayor saves my day as the(ir) coward play comes to fore.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          I have never seen him do anything in a game that made me say, "Yeah!" Him run like him have worm.

Redmond on the other hand, seen him play for England junior team and he certainly will be in the EPL next season.
          ..... And somehow he made the Dutch team?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

And scored

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X