Arsenal's loss has put added pressure on LFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal's loss has put added pressure on LFC

This now becomes a real MUST win if LFC has any ambition! and HL, tell Crustal fi guh weh! mi seh suh
    Peter R

Liverpool does not lack ambition. Time for Luis Suarez to slip a gear and become the great midfielder distributor he is and equality the great striker he is...running at top rpm!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

HL, What Crustal saying now?
      Peter R

Comment

Yuh mean Crystal Ball?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No, CrUstal Ball! Ah dat mi call har! I was going to call har CrUFtal but I think the name suits her.

BTW, a good win for LFC, but a Southampton with better finishers would have spelled a different result. LFC sloppy with too many giveaways for me to feel that this is a top draw team. BUT, no complaints when there is a check mark in the W column.
          Peter R

Comment

And Skrtl had a great game!
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              No, CrUstal Ball! Ah dat mi call har! I was going to call har CrUFtal but I think the name suits her.

BTW, a good win for LFC, but a Southampton with better finishers would have spelled a different result. LFC sloppy with too many giveaways for me to feel that this is a top draw team. BUT, no complaints when there is a check mark in the W column.
              OKaaaaaaaaay!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

The 0-3 scoreline surely doesn't reflect the reality of the game. We could have come away from that one badly bruised, but the good news is that we seem to burying the demons on some of these grounds where we have had trouble (Stoke, Southampton) but still have to work on WBA and OT. That fixture at OT will be the real test of our title aspirations. We could be fortunate with Moyes having a UCL game 3 days after, so his challenge is greater. Losing to Liverpool at OT would be a nasty blow to him, so he will be up for it...especially being an ex-Neverton manager.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

brendan rodgers is doing what i thought that he was capable of. kudos to him.

without walcott and ramsay arsenal's attack is one dimensional and pedestrian.

too many lateral and back passes in the attacking third, especially around the box.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post

too many lateral and back passes in the attacking third, especially around the box.
                    That's how I was describing Barcelona's play, but they have a difference-maker in Messi.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Arsenal attack is just like you describe Gamma

However, Walcott and Ramsey out before January that is why the coach is to be held accountable for not infusing more vigor in the team or getting a player to fill these gaps. This year is or was a great opportunity lost in winning the league.
                      Why buy an injured player. Nonsensical at best. Moreover, none of our current
                      strikers can take on defenders and create a shot on their own. Why would any great Manager not see these problems and try to correct them. Like I said since last year, as much as Wenger has given the team he needs to step aside for Arsenal to start winning once again. His idea of good players has pass him by. We are managed by a man who now aspires for mediocre as a stated aim.
                      Last edited by PeeJay; March 3, 2014, 11:34 AM.
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

the difference when Ox comes on is immediate and clear.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X