X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Hue seeks compensation

Jermaine Hue seeks compensation

12:10 pm, Tue March 4, 2014

Jermaine Hue (facing camera) being congratulated by teammates during happier times representing Jamaica

Suspended national footballer Jermaine Hue is seeking compensation from the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) and the Federation’s former team doctor, Carlton Fraser.
    The total figure is calculated at J$665,000 and US$12,700, along with a legal fee of J$40,000, plus General Consumption Tax.
    The midfielder was banned in September last year for a substance prescribed him by Fraser while representing the country in a World Cup qualifier in Honduras.
    In a letter dated February 19, sent to Dr. Fraser, Hue is seeking to recover loss of earnings totaling US $12,500 for the period August to December, 2013, when he was slated to represent Salvadorain club C.D Auguila.
    He is also claiming J$425,000 as loss earning from non appearance for Harbour View Football Club, from January to May, 2014.
    Loss of opportunity to earn from Jamaica's last four qualifiers for the 2014 World Cup is calculated to be J$240,000 and US$200.
    There's also an unstated loss of earnings from the two friendly matches against Trinidad & Tobago on November 15 and 19, 2013.
    RJR Sports was unable to get a copy of the letter sent to the JFF but it is understood that the Federation has since responded to the claim.
    Dr. Fraser is yet to reply to the lawyers, having had seven days to do so. This time frame has already expired.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Them lucky him not greedy because this could have ended his career.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He needs an agent. Tired fi tell him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's a crime to be poor.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Or too loyal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

taking the JFF to court ... ooooohh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Burrell will work out something with him. JFF can take him on as coach to come teach some a those skills for the next 5-10 years and some supply a di good bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                taking the JFF to court ... ooooohh
                Is it the JFF, or Dr. Fraser?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Looks like "and" to me

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I may have misread. Again!

Mawnin, Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In the USA, such a case would have probably been settled out of court as the defense has absolutely no case.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        I may have misread. Again!

Mawnin, Karl!
                        Mawnin, sah!
                        ...but a nuh nutten. Yuh gwine misread ova an ova ag agen!

Jus start had-mit hit wen yuh duh suh! ...han yuh good tuh go!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

When it comes to your posts I misread and I don't read! Double whammy! Too long, complicated and drawn out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            When it comes to your posts I misread and I don't read! Double whammy! Too long, complicated and drawn out!

Then responding to same would be impossible...right?
                            Bwoy...sometimes yuh waussa dan Maubid wid ow yuh reason
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                            X