Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cats out of the bag Moyes goes

Dammm Robbie Earle and the alarmist.

Everton coach Sheedy blasts Moyes for showing no interest in club's youth team
    By JOE STRANGE
    PUBLISHED: 04:13 EST, 17 March 2014 | UPDATED: 06:24 EST, 17 March 2014
    29 shares 38View
    comments
    Everton Under 18s manager Kevin Sheedy has taken to Twitter to criticise David Moyes for showing no interest in the club's youth team during his time on Merseyside.
    Sheedy worked under Moyes for almost seven years as part of the club's academy before the Scot left to replace Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United last summer.
    Moyes and United have endured an uncharacteristically poor campaign and, after their embarrassing 3-0 home defeat by fierce rivals Liverpool on Sunday, Sheedy had his say via the social media site.
    VIDEO: Scroll down for post-match reaction from David Moyes and Brendan Rodgers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2wDkkJepd
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

During the early 2000's, Everton played some of the ugliest football that I had ever seen. Every year I would wish that they would get relegated, but unfortunately they always managed to stay up. Closer to the end of his tenure as manager, they started playing a little more attractive football. Now, whew, what a difference a good coach can make. That Olympiakos thrashing at Old Trafford can't come fast enough.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

They need to get behind dis Rucks wid a 200m transfer budget for the summer.He has unfinished business.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        During the early 2000's, Everton played some of the ugliest football that I had ever seen. Every year I would wish that they would get relegated, but unfortunately they always managed to stay up. Closer to the end of his tenure as manager, they started playing a little more attractive football. Now, whew, what a difference a good coach can make. That Olympiakos thrashing at Old Trafford can't come fast enough.
        I have a lot so say but first ..... "let me take a selfie!!!!!"
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X