As LL Cool J said, "Don't call it a comeback!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As LL Cool J said, "Don't call it a comeback!"

RvP, you proved me wrong. I can accept that. Giggs you proved me wrong, again Lazie can accept that.

Who next?

Who waan laugh after MU's demise can laugh, all I have to tell dem, don't finish 4th.

Jangle, yuh cool? Rockman yuh cool? 5 games left.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    RvP, you proved me wrong. I can accept that. Giggs you proved me wrong, again Lazie can accept that.

Who next?

Who waan laugh after MU's demise can laugh, all I have to tell dem, don't finish 4th.

Jangle, yuh cool? Rockman yuh cool? 5 games left.
    You will not finish in the top 4 of the EPL. ...but I have to admit that you may finish above 8th although I still doubt it. 'memba there are no easy matches at this time in EPL seasons.

Aside: As I asked: What then if Moyes and his TEAM wins today? ...still not up to the job?

Moyes was brilliant with his selections and the performance he got out of his players.

Rooney is a monster! Period. ...and played monster ball in this game!!!

RVP, Jones, Ferdinand...and DeGea were fantastic. ...and what can you say about Antonio Valencia. Valencia displayed 'heart'. ...performed over and beyond duty. ...as did Rooney and Phil Jones!!!

Have to go back to Moyes again - His mixture of youth and experienced players? Masterful!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X