No announcement yet.

Man U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me try a different approach.. who in your mind is the better side as we speak ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      You sound very much like the ite name X. Know him? What is it with you 2 declaring MU dead? Since unuh you and X turn 'profit'? Sit on the fence wid yuh book and pencil and watch how MU tun ovah Bayern, despite Moyes.
      If you defeat Bayern it would be the upset of the football season!!!
      As you know, I rather doubt this lot can even come close to doing so. ...your TEAM shall give us a good 20 - 30 minutes.

Bayern players appear too fast for your ageing wonders - Giggs, Ferdinand, Van Persie (? - as he could have, baring injury, another 3 good years in the EPL) and Rooney, the one true genius on your TEAM & a player at the very TOP OF THE WORLD - (If ever a manager & team allows him full reign i.e. allow him to manage his effort between attack and defense that allows for maximum display of his awesome talents that would be out-of-this-world displays.) - shall be overworked and therefore shall not give the TOP OF THE WORLD display you need. Bluntly put his supporting cast as unit too far below that he deserves.

So after seeing the above on Rooney you wonder how then can I saw Bayern players will be too fast for him - simple, he shall be overworked and that takes a toll in matches and brings his pace down as match progresses.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        Let me try a different approach.. who in your mind is the better side as we speak ?
        1982 when Italy beat Brazil in the 1/4 finals of the world cup, which was the better side .... in your mind?

When Inter Milan beat Barca in the UCL semis, who was better in your mind?

Come on bredren, this is football, not 100m dash against Bolt.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          If you defeat Bayern it would be the upset of the football season!!!
          As you know, I rather doubt this lot can even come close to doing so. ...your TEAM shall give us a good 20 - 30 minutes.

Bayern players appear too fast for your ageing wonders - Giggs, Ferdinand, Van Persie (? - as he could have, baring injury, another 3 good years in the EPL) and Rooney, the one true genius on your TEAM & a player at the very TOP OF THE WORLD - (If ever a manager & team allows him full reign i.e. allow him to manage his effort between attack and defense that allows for maximum display of his awesome talents that would be out-of-this-world displays.) - shall be overworked and therefore shall not give the TOP OF THE WORLD display you need. Bluntly put his supporting cast as unit too far below that he deserves.

So after seeing the above on Rooney you wonder how then can I saw Bayern players will be too fast for him - simple, he shall be overworked and that takes a toll in matches and brings his pace down as match progresses.
          This is not Bundesliga where everybody roll over like prostitutes in a brothel allowing Bayern to have their way. Dollyhouse mash up. Tell Bayern they have 3 ways to die .... choose one.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X