So I watched the game last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I watched the game last night

and I conclude that the players are conspiring to get rid of David Moyes or SAF went and reminded them of their duties.

1.This is the first time all season that I've seen the players playing with so much passion.

2. Rooney needs to accept his role as a midfielder and the leader of the team. Manchester United looks ten times better when Rooney is playing in the midfield. He is more effective when given the freedom to roam and play his natural game.

3. Mata was a waste of a buy IF Rooney plays in the middle.

4. The team is more balanced without Mata. Trying to play Mata, Rooney, RVP and Janzi creates too many problems and unbalance. The new coach would need to drop one of the big 3, and my money would be on Mata.

5. Danny Welbeck must never be sold. However, I always thought that his natural game was as a winger rather than a striker.

6. Ashley young's game is deteriorating fast. He is not a top-tier player and should be sold immediately.

7. Giggs can be given another one year contract and continue to be used sparingly.

8. Fellani is improving.

9. Valencia must NEVER be sold. Heart of a lion.

10. DeGea is to be considered amongst the top 5 best keeper in the world.

11. RVP has one of the sweetest left foot in world football.

12. David Moyes still needs to be fired.....the question is WHEN?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I watched the game yesterday and I thought they played and looked well myself.

With respect to Mata, you are spot on. On top of that, he is a defensive liability when your team does not have the ball. That is the main reason Mourinho did not like him as he does not defend.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Reality check it was Olympiacos at home... Juss deal wid city same way.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

True,had De Gea not been superb on the day,our assessment of tge team would have been different.
        Rooney loojed okay playing in midfielder because if the midfield efforts of Giggsy.
        I have seen my team giving far bettee account of itself,albeit we ended up sharing the points.
        Kagawa has to figure against the true contenders,against them we have to have the bulk of possession.
        Either Rio or Vidic gas to be the corber stone of our CD.
        Much work needed in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Reality check it was Olympiacos at home... Juss deal wid city same way.
          Wasn't aware City was in the quarterfinals of the UCL? It may have been Olympiacos, but remember they had a 2-0 leading coming into the tie and scoring one goal would have made MU's task much harder.

Furthermore, you shouldn't be talking, didn't you declare our season over after losing the first leg?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manu have no excuse. There are a lot of senior team members there but it seems people like Rooney, RVP, Vidic, and others weren't as close as they should have been.

I can remember my second year in college we lost our first four match. We had a pretty decent coach but he insisted on playing a particular style. Myself Kingley Donaldson(corntail brother) and two other youth met with the coach and said wanted to play one game our way and set out the team.

The coach was frustrated so he listen. We had our centerback who was our leading scorer as striker, I told Kingley I will be the stopper and all he had to do was clean up. We met with the team and everybody decided to give 100. We never lost another game until the playoff and the coach build on what we set out.

Now too many senior players are at Manu not to get a hold of the dressing room to stop a slide, Fergie is gone but others can step up and give the coach some time to implement his tatics. Yesterday Welback provided some creativity in offense, now between him Janajaz and Valencia they can pick things up and open up the field for gig/matter to make play. Take Matta or the damn wing. Tell Jones he has to keep injury free. Moyes need to hire a offensive coach because he seems lacking there. Make Fellani know that he is really a part of the team and not just {coach's boy}. Make Gigs know you need this kind of performance every game or it will be coaching.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Manu have no excuse. There are a lot of senior team members there but it seems people like Rooney, RVP, Vidic, and others weren't as close as they should have been.

I can remember my second year in college we lost our first four match. We had a pretty decent coach but he insisted on playing a particular style. Myself Kingley Donaldson(corntail brother) and two other youth met with the coach and said wanted to play one game our way and set out the team.

The coach was frustrated so he listen. We had our centerback who was our leading scorer as striker, I told Kingley I will be the stopper and all he had to do was clean up. We met with the team and everybody decided to give 100. We never lost another game until the playoff and the coach build on what we set out.

Now too many senior players are at Manu not to get a hold of the dressing room to stop a slide, Fergie is gone but others can step up and give the coach some time to implement his tatics. Yesterday Welback provided some creativity in offense, now between him Janajaz and Valencia they can pick things up and open up the field for gig/matter to make play. Take Matta or the damn wing. Tell Jones he has to keep injury free. Moyes need to hire a offensive coach because he seems lacking there. Make Fellani know that he is really a part of the team and not just {coach's boy}. Make Gigs know you need this kind of performance every game or it will be coaching.
              Well the good thing is your coach listened to you guys. Haven't you heard? Moyes don't listen. If he had he wouldn't have let go a winning team and hire a lot as clueless as he is. You ever see Phil Neville on the bench? He is as confused as portia when dem a ask har question inna Parliament.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How winning is Rene???? You have senior players who could have sat him down and talk to him, but if they choose to go in a corner so be it.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X