Clear All

• UEFA CL quarter final draw

Manchester United v Bayern Munich
    B. Dortmund v Real Madrid
    Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
    PSG V Chelsea

Fulham to neckback!

Comment

'I admire Arsenal for standing by Wenger in bad moments, of which there were quite a lot' - Mourinho blast at Gunners boss

Jose Mourinho says of Arsene Wenger reaching 1,000 matches in charge of Arsenal - 'We'd love to have the same privilege'

Says Arsenal are 'a club that stands by their manager in bad moments - of which there were quite a lot'

Mourinho claims Chelsea are the outsiders in Champions League draw
      Chelsea manager says he will contest FA charge for improper conduct

By SAMI MOKBEL
      PUBLISHED: 05:02 EST, 21 March 2014 | UPDATED: 05:36 EST, 21 March 2014

Jose Mourinho took a thinly-veiled swipe at Arsene Wenger ahead of Chelsea's meeting with Arsenal on Saturday.

Wenger celebrates his 1,000th match in charge at Stamford Bridge but Mourinho said: 'The tribute is to say that any one of us, we'd love to have the same privilege with our clubs.

'I admire Wenger and I admire Arsenal, a club that stands by their manager in bad moments - of which there were quite a lot.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2wb7ciABl
      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
      Last edited by Karl; March 21, 2014, 10:59 AM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        'I admire Arsenal for standing by Wenger in bad moments, of which there were quite a lot' - Mourinho blast at Gunners boss
        Jose Mourinho says of Arsene Wenger reaching 1,000 matches in charge of Arsenal - 'We'd love to have the same privilege'
        Says Arsenal are 'a club that stands by their manager in bad moments - of which there were quite a lot'
        Mourinho claims Chelsea are the outsiders in Champions League draw
        Chelsea manager says he will contest FA charge for improper conduct
        By SAMI MOKBEL
        PUBLISHED: 05:02 EST, 21 March 2014 | UPDATED: 05:36 EST, 21 March 2014
        30 shares 50View
        comments
        Jose Mourinho took a thinly-veiled swipe at Arsene Wenger ahead of Chelsea's meeting with Arsenal on Saturday.
        Wenger celebrates his 1,000th match in charge at Stamford Bridge but Mourinho said: 'The tribute is to say that any one of us, we'd love to have the same privilege with our clubs.
        'I admire Wenger and I admire Arsenal, a club that stands by their manager in bad moments - of which there were quite a lot.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2wb7ciABl
        Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
        Mourinho and Chelsea deserve each other that is all I have to say about that.

Comment

If you go by the facts of the current Champions League and Europa Cup, EPL league isn't all that!!!

Right???
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think Real Madrid is the team they all have to beat. It is Ronaldo's time!

Comment

...and the two team league has FIVE alive out of the sixteen teams remaining in both competitions! go figure
              Peter R

Comment

Re: ...and the two team league has FIVE alive...

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                ...and the two team league has FIVE alive out of the sixteen teams remaining in both competitions! go figure
                I like that dig at...
                ...and it also causes thinking on: 'what are they doing right'?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X