One Stop Driver!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Stop Driver!!!!!!

This is where Bayern Munich get off this joy ride. Sorry Bruce.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Bayern are the favorites.
    Who are they playing?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Bayern are the favorites.
      Who are they playing?
      the underdogs.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My condolences!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          My condolences!
          Good call, dem can start singing Boyz II Men End of the Road ... cause this is it for Bayern.

As Bounty asked, "Who send dem, fi wi heng dem?"

Comment

I like you spirit!
            Go down with your TEAM...yes!!!

Comment

Wow!!!!
              Hand!!!
              ...was someone else on the line?

If not...penalty and off!

Comment

Working...
              X