Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All black people look alike

The ref send off Gibbs instead of Ox
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    The ref send off Gibbs instead of Ox
    LOL!! It looks like all red man look alike to' ...
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

All the number dem start match too! This ref should get heavy manners if that is really the case.

Comment

This is a case where a simple check of the replay could get the egg off of the ref's face... so STUPID not to use video replays! where is the :kissteet: icon?
        Peter R

Comment

I cannot even laugh...as the pain of 3 is killing me.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Arsenal's midfield looks starkingly like ManU. None existent.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Arsne tell the officials that him a pack up him team and leave pon the bus at halftime. Unprecedented!!

Comment

...they so (somewhat) look alike.

Back in the day, players used to dye their hair the same color--just to confuse the ref.

Both teams are pretenders, so whats new.

I feel sorry for my forum friend Dunny!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X