Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing

Now. SMH

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

That is an understatement

Comment

FA CUP ......or BuckToe ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

FA Cup?

Comment

Buck Toe.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I said since last year Wenger has lost it as a tactician

Dunny and Karl slaughter me. I said before, his substitutions have been terrible, still I was maligned. I said these professional players need to practice how to strike the ball properly especially regarding Gervinho. Dunny said that doesn't happen on a professional level.
            This Arsenal team fail today partly because of the Manager's constant ineffective attitude to influence any game with effective instructions and substitution during any game Arsenal hasn't taken the lead. How can a top Level team fail to spot ineffective players and try to make corrections befuddle me. everyone but Arsene knows the current team needed a striker capable of taking on players this season. For the love of Michael Jackson our lone striker is not capable of running off defenders and taking on any player one and one.
            ARSENE THANKS FOR THE GOOD TYMES BUT ARSENAL NEED A NEW MANAGER WITH CREATIVE IDEAS AND THE ingenuity to implement correct changes on a timely basis.
            This was the year to grab the League with a little ( insightful) tweaking of a few better players during the Summer and especially during January transfer period. GOODBYE see you at Barcelona...Mourinho is right this is so so long these failures.
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Not terribly convinced about your keeper,appears be has a problem witb positioning.
              The defense set up for an offside trap when the ball was in Chelsea's half.
              All the goals I saw could have been scored even if Arsenal had 11 players.

Comment

Working...
              X