RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No match is easy...save Arsenal's away against the big 3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No match is easy...save Arsenal's away against the big 3...

Cardiff 1 -0 Liverpool 10th minute
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Wasn't Suarez clearly offside for that Goal

Not even the commentators mention it though. To me it was so obvious.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Cardiff 2 - 1 Liverpool 33 min

What do you do if you are on Liverpool's TEAM and on the field. ...simple ask TEAMmates to pass early - matters not if you have acres of space - make the pass early so we can bring our pace into play.

You wish to have Sturridge in a foot race with the Cardiff back line....and you wish shots to come in quickly.

... Cardiff to use pace and quick feet to attack the Liverpool Steven Gerard (He is on a yellow)...and the Liverpool backline. Fraiser Campbell is fast. ..and Bellamy always likes to hustle. ...besides the Cardiff team is young and fast... save the defensive midfield...excellent midfielder Gary Medel.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X