RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That GUNNERS whipping could send them into a tailspin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That GUNNERS whipping could send them into a tailspin.

Firmly in 4th and based on their fixtures no way back.
    ... band of very, very tough matches ahead as those behind take heart and shall come with belief that they can 'turn GUNNERS over' and reasons to fight like hell (keeping away from relegation).

...and then there is ManCity?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Hey, lose all of them if you want, jes beat City. It will give unu face and you will do a valuable contribution to my red march to the title.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sorry we can lose to ManCity and still be title contenders if we win all the other matches...and the 3 before us beat up on each other and lose to others.

Hey...we have 7 matches + ManCity!

btw - Just noticed my Freudian slip...how could I refer to My GUNNERS as "them"?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

btw - Just noticed my Freudian slip...how could I refer to My GUNNERS as "them"?
        Because you only consider TEAM when it's convenient to you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

COULD???!!!!

if that is not a tailspin then the malaysian jet is not lost, park up inna mi driveway!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So you have a huge driveway.

Show off!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait! Who said that last season. After beating MY GUNNERS 2-1 that manager personally said that "Arsenal are in a downward spiral.". Also at the time 10 points above us.

What did MY GUNNERS do with the remaining fixtures at the time to jump above them?

And where is that manager now?

Comment

perspective is a helluva thing .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yup....that's how he rolls. It's parked right next to his "yatch" in his backyard. Stay deh tek the Barristah lightly.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Because you only consider TEAM when it's convenient to you.
                    Wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaa... Karl, him ketch u.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That disgard of entities dear to you when disappointed in

their actions is a deep seated programmed reflex. It reflects a personal disassociation with that referenced action of the entities but does not translate into abandoning of the entities or disavowal of ties to the entities.

On another plain it also is an expression of pain felt at the entities' betrayal.
                      ...but let anyone attack the entities and with facts favorable to the entities a strenuous, even ferocious defense is mounted.

Nope! ...it is a mere reflexive momentary...involuntary lapse not to be confused with an abandonment of the favored entities.

In this instance case, My GUNNERS for life!!!

Comment

Jog our memories, nuh?
                        Post the quote, nuh man?

Comment

After the third read...OK!

Sheesh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X