RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to win the Manchester Derby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to win the Manchester Derby?

I am conflicted.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Here it comes now........
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
        Di problem is dat wid all di blue shirt dem u a wear, mi nuh sure who a fi u friend or enemy. Anyway, what dat supposed to mean when two of your enemies, enemies themselves, are going against each other? Who do you pick?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

5th columnist ...you are good at figuring dat out.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hehe. Snick n Jive at the highest level.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

5th columnist ...you are good at figuring dat out.
              Bwoy, you really renk fi a call me 5th Columnist when from time me a beg u fi shet fi u mout' an' fi stop tear down mi club. Ah how much nex' team jersey you wear since the youth coach tek ova? Dyam cacaroach. The Youth Coach ah xpose fi you propaganda.

Anyway, a who u want fi win di dyam game?

I have thought about it and while I originally wanted a draw, after yesterday, it dawned on me that I can't count on Arsenal to do much against City (as I originally thought the gummers would be useful against both City and Chelsea, but they have proven to be useless so far, still, I am hopeful they will do the business when Sh!tty come to the emirates).

SO, with that, for the derby, I am hoping that Jah guidance will forgive di I when me say dat me hope seh City lose true me neva say who I hoped to win...semantics? Maybe, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

LIVERPOOL FANS: We need help with City. If we run the table (meaning we win against both City and Chelsea) we still need somebody to draw with City to win the title. Still, the title winner will have to basically win all remaining games...and it is a three horse race. It's that simple.

Comment

The Man Uites know what i am talking about when not support the coach doesnt translate to not supporting the club..Even the coach will tell you the club is bigger than any individual, a concept you couldnt grasp after Rafa and KD brought home trophys.You always seem to be on the wrong side of History (Hodgson) ,maybe the youth coach will win something and come through for you.

Comment

The Man Uites know what i am talking about when not support the coach doesnt translate to not supporting the club..Even the coach will tell you the club is bigger than any individual, a concept you couldnt grasp after Rafa and KD brought home trophys.You always seem to be on the wrong side of History (Hodgson) ,maybe the youth coach will win something and come through for you.
                  Me deh pon wrong side of history? LOL!!! Anyway, which one a di manu** bwoy dem did run go ah City? Or Real Madrid? Or even Wigan to rahtid? Remind me nuh? (Dyam turncoat). Mi might nuh like dem, but mi haffi respec dat dem nuh fikkle lakku u (yet).

Comment

I stated somewhere quite recently that I would be supporting Manure United (sometimes you haffi get inna de devil bed )
                    Peter R

Comment

Just finished watching Barca and Real Madrid.
                      Saw Danny Alves and was reminded I wanted(said it here) him at Man U waaaaay before he went to Barca.We now have Rafael.....
                      No doubt we would have been better off having RvP in that game,Welbeck will give City more problems but it is a game your strikers have to be clinical.
                      Giggsy was benched in the last gane,rested for the City game, so it is a sure bet he will start.He is highly upset now and seems to have rid himself of the rust.
                      Vidic would have been ideal,nevertheless Rio will do alongside a more energetic defender.
                      I want to see Kagawa figuring,Mata should be benched albeit he is going to score.....
                      I would love to see the team that finished the match against lowly Fulham play against City.

Comment

Giggsy is "highly upset" ??
                        Peter R

Comment

Yes he is,he isn't happy about Man U losing prestige,and likely the least bit impressed about the quality of the opponents.
                          He wishes to restore order.

Comment

Ok.. I misunderstood.
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X