For United to win today. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For United to win today. . .

Fellani will have to step up his game in midfield. He will have to close down Yaya Toure the entire match. Take Yaya out of his game.

The same can be said for David Silva. Rafael will have his work cut out for him, but he must contain Silva. I never really liked either of those two Brazilian twins as defenders.

Still, I expect City to win, although no by the wide margin of the last match. City however can be beaten if ManUre play their cards right.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    Fellani will have to step up his game in midfield. He will have to close down Yaya Toure the entire match. Take Yaya out of his game.

The same can be said for David Silva. Rafael will have his work cut out for him, but t us a must that he contain Silva. I never really liked either of those two Brazilian twins as defenders.

Still, I expect City to win, although no by the wide margin of the last match. City however can be beaten if ManUre play their cards right.
    Right now MU have bigger fish fi fry. All focus should be on Bayern.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

gwaan kiss yuh juju beads...woiee

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        gwaan kiss yuh juju beads...woiee
        I think you meant anal because that's how badly City is going to rape Moyes today.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            lol......is lie mi telling?

Comment

you're not talking crap...

Comment

I will be cheering for the CHAMPION,Man U!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  I will be cheering for the CHAMPION,Man U!!!
                  Rockman...if you were truly a fan of Man U you'd be rooting for a City route so that the board can finally do the right thing by giving the hamburger flipper his pink slip and getting us a proper coach. 7-0 mi seh! Come on City!

Comment

Tilla, in other words heads you win...tail you win.

...keep it tup....
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X