Podolski! ...and our lack of leadership and lack of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podolski! ...and our lack of leadership and lack of

winning (league) quality steps boldly forward!

If ever there was a game to take by the scruff of the neck and waltz to a win that was it. My GUNNERS played for much of their 60+% possession and their defending without any semblance of guts...and wandered out of title contention and into a desperate battle to hold on to 4th.

Granted the collection of individuals were not of the very top caliber...but why did they not win all the matches save those against ManCity, Chelsea and to a lesser degree Liverpool? Of past 31 matches the players should have won 26. That would have been...should have been 26 x 3 = 78 points right there!!!

Well? ...perhaps that gutlessness too often displayed is the reason we are where we are...out of the running for the EPL trophy! As the commentator said,

Then there were 3!
    ...and so it is, ManCity still running well. Liverpool holding up their end of the 'run in fight' and Chelsea, the current leaders and in my opinion still the dark horse.

Oooh! ...we have a match against ManCity next Saturday, I think it is; will My GUNNERS again lose by 'a mile' or will they surprise us and show some guts? ...then there is the matter of My GUNNERS astonishing and remain stuck on 63 points...or just as astonishing win the remaining 7 matches?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

our title chase ended last week end. i not allowing the outcome of the remaining matches, with the exception of the FA cup final, to raise my blood pressure.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So you gave up on 3rd and 2nd to pool.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

that is a different conversation, a premature one even.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lol....premature..lol...Time to sack him ,well past time .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

sack di yute coach ... him nuh win nutten, ever!

Comment

Mi feel it fi yuh ,according to Paul di youth coach ave 8 years ,true im nuh know im probably ave 2 if wi nuh win nutting,Liverpool anuh Arsenal or Arse, im betta win sumppen fasss.

We will sack him if trophys arent won and I mean Big ones and it wont take 8 years.

Comment

why wait?

Comment

Its prudent,Rafa is tied up.BTW Everton is nipping at your heels for 4th place,you think .......

Comment

Re: Remaining matches and FA Cup
                    That may be the sensible way to go...but remember 'good money' comes with being in the Champions League.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i must remember that? the gunners boss and players need to remember that when them out there doing "foolinish"!

Comment

Working...
                      X