X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumumba bemoans treatment to Alpha players while in Jamaica

Lumumba bemoans treatment to Alpha players while in Jamaica

March 26, 2014

PRESIDENT of the Alpha United Football Club, Odinga Lumumba, lashed out at the treatment of his club members while contesting the Caribbean Football Union’s club championship in Jamaica.

http://guyanachronicle.com/lumumba-b...le-in-jamaica/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Cho, him lucky fans and spectators never throw bags of p!ss pon dem or have crowd outside their hotel room making noise throughout the night. But as a wise man said here - "Jamaicans prefer cricket over football".
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle I 'ope one day i get to meet you--so you can buy me a beer....

Yuh funny nuh blouse-n'-skirt
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bwoy HL you are an entrepreneur extraordinaire to rhatid. I will buy yuh one bokkle o' beer from the same Brewery whey me gi yuh yesterday. Talk about Indian giver.........sheeesh!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X